Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp ((the Low Down!!))

Originally posted by notallthere444

JP is a DJ and he is a fucken great one.

JP is NOT my friend nor do I want to be friends with a Tina head half a fag.

JPs crowd is evil, his music style and music is twisted and is like black magic to me.

Sherborn was the sickest craziest most dark evil party I ever been to, nothing came close to the excitement and the fucken insanity of the jp pool party. Nothing but monsters and Barbie dolls. The pool party killed exit nye , best party I have ever been to in my life hands down. The mix jp did of going through it fucken put me through it.

You cant handle it. Then go to your pussy as faggot okie trance shit or something.

JP is not a roll model, As far as I am concerned I hope he hates us all us and well one day OD in the middle of a fucken set

Get your drugs, sell your soul, Ill See you at black.

:rock: :rock:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oospikeynapz

yah kid i bet goin through it put u right through it....it did to alot of crackheads g-ing out and plain out passing out on the verge of death by the poolside...Sounds like fun = )...get a life !!

I dont wanna grow up im a toys r us kid....

Let em die on g. Who cares. They do it to themselves. I never saw so many hot girls in one place. Stop hating cuase you where not there.

All I keep reading is people saying " I heard JP is this, or that or this"

What the F! Havent your parents ever told you dont believe what you hear believe what you see?

I have been goin to Factory since JP first started there......every weekend for the first 4 years and I have never EVER seen him do anything in his booth. How could you call the man a "Tina head" if youve never seen him do it either?

all you peeps seriously have alot of growing up to do!!

Take your shit talking to another board...........Im sick of hearing it already!!:blown:

Originally posted by notsolucky

What the F! Havent your parents ever told you dont believe what you hear believe what you see?

I have been goin to Factory since JP first started there......every weekend for the first 4 years and I have never EVER seen him do anything in his booth. How could you call the man a "Tina head" if youve never seen him do it either?

Take your shit talking to another board...........Im sick of hearing it already!!:blown:

i agree with you, But i know for a fact that he does do tina, I have no reason to prove my source to you BUT i dont care. Why should i care.

guy are u serious sayin he doesnt take shit???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how do u think he stays up for his marathon sets......the guy alwayssss looks cracked out

attachment.php?s=&postid=2088206

funny cause my bf got him g one time and it was brought to him by one of his assistants.......u have no clue what u r talking about............

Originally posted by oospikeynapzoo

JP has no legacy out of ny and nj...i think he is a decent dj but he doesent have the total package..Junya is moody but he also has a worldwide name for himself..as for packing a club in miami...Name a bigger venue that he djed at in miami..Never Space or Crobar..Im just angry JP always says i do it for my fans..well i dident seem to think so...He's a business man bottomline... not a DJ for the people

Shadow Lounge. not big and currently non-existent. that's where he spun last year

Originally posted by oospikeynapz

Yaaaah Johnny..The degenerates strike again..I heard his new residency will be in the bathroom at avalon...His NY nJ fans hate him too now..Awwwwe....Bye Johnny...U arrogant A$sH0le..Sit back and watch johnny go into his own BLACK hole!!

Maybe he should go into your blackhole if you know what I mean. Then you can get that cavity search you always wanted freak!

:half: