Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun

Originally posted by sinergygrl

Is anyone going to be in Cancun next week? I was wondering what clubs I should check out, I haven't been there in a couple of years.

dady o's was the shit as was bulldog cafe..

pat o briens was beat..

definitely go on the booze cruise.. that night is probably one of the better i had there... just dont jump off the booze cruise while docking.. got my boy in a lot of trouble..

and head to oasis hotel during the day.. they have dj's spinning right on the beach and a nice swim up bar with frozen drinks... good stuff ;) ;)

Thanks guys. LaBoom is my fav, I was hoping that they had built a couple new ones. I had actually stayed at the Grand oasis last time I was there and it was a good time during the day. Does anyone know if Christines is still around??? Bito what is bulldogs like?

Originally posted by sinergygrl

Thanks guys. LaBoom is my fav, I was hoping that they had built a couple new ones. I had actually stayed at the Grand oasis last time I was there and it was a good time during the day. Does anyone know if Christines is still around??? Bito what is bulldogs like?

bulldogs is the biggest (open space) club i've ever seen.. they were one of the clubs fatured on that Wild on E! show.. they had the jacuzzi up in the VIP room... it's cool because you can see the jacuzzi from almost anywhere in the club.. they also had a band play bon jovi and gnr etc. covers when i was there 2 years back.. good shit.. definitely check it out :D

paul van dyk spun at la boom the week before i was down as did bad boy bill... shitty timing.. :( seeing those two woulda been ill