Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto Info

IMO Mauro Picotto is the best dj alive... I still havnt seem him live..... Looking to go to Avalon for the first time....

What can i expect? What time will he end his set? Is there any way to get into the VIP room? Whats the door like? Its been a whie since ive been out...

Used to so S&D at Twilo religously.... may head over to crobar for S&D afterhours (iis ther one?)

thanx of the info

jb

:blown:

Doors open 10pm. (For this night I suggest arriving there between 10:30-11pm, because MAURO PICOTTO ALWAYS attracts a HUGE Crowd so the Line outside will be down & AROUND the block!!!)

18 & Over for Girls and 21 & Over for Guys

(BRING ID...or else you will not get in)

--------YOU MUST GET THERE VERY EARLY to ensure your ENTRY. Parking is VERY difficult to find in that area, and there is ALWAYS a long line outside....plus, the guy letting people in is PICKY! If you are a group of more than 3 men, I strongly suggest that you walk in separately since they do not like big groups of men only...if you have a girl with you its much easier to get in. No baseball Hats, skull caps, or woolies NO Team Jerseys....Sneakers and jeans are ok to wear, just dont look thugged out....look fashionable, neat & trendy....and as long as you come correct w/ a positive vibe , and a big smile, everything will be perfect...leave bad attitutudes @ home :-)

I believe Clubplanet has a special deal where if you get there before 12 you get in for FREE!!!! You have to print something out and show it at the door.... :D