Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Highlights of This Years Conference Here

obby

here are a few of my highlights:

- hanging out with old friends. meeting new ones.

- getting to see the tech house don terry francis and tyler stadius go back to back

- lee burridge and james zabiela spin together for the first time ever (best party of the conference imo).

have a few more...but my brain is having a hard enough time concentrating on work. or whatever it is they call it.

1. TA Dinner at Poraco (getting to meet all the Ta's was a big thrill)

2. Meeting Filo and Peri and Perry O Neil

3. Getting Tiesto's Autograph

4. Infusion at ULtra

5. Tiesto at Space

6. Crystal Method and ARmin at mansion

Hanging with my best friend Kimmy (bluecenterstar - LA boards) - we had a total blast... seeing DaVe from CP, partying my friends from vipg*estlist.com, and dancing my ass off...

fav sets:

#1 Carl Cox @ Crobar

#2 Back Door bambi @ Crobar (awesome set by David Morales)

#3 Erick Morillo @ Crobar

This was the best WMC i've ever had:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

#1 Boat party with James Zabiela, Luke Fair, Sasha and Digweed

#2 Zabiela & Burridge @ Nerve

#3 Lawler and Stryke @ State

And of course, hanging out with all my friends, I REALLY had a blast. There were a few of you that I wish I could have hooked up with but schedules kept clashing!! Im trying to take a break now from miami.....

1. shipwrecked - so many great peeps and oh my god the music! fiasco, lemon, jask, lego, m3 - i could not stop dancing!

2. soulfuric room @ magic sessions (crobar) - while the main room was cool, the vibe in the soulfuric room was AMAZING all damn night!!! that's what house is about

3. foundation party (goddess) - just exactly what you've come to expect out of this crew, a solid night of great house with the bonus live singing of lisa shaw!

4. syntax party (opium garden) - the syntax guys are great, always a good party. hearing sneak drop one of our tracks didn't hurt either!

5. timo maas throwing down some dark chicago house @ the hope party (crobar) on friday night was an unexpected treat.

6. radio one kick off (nikki beach) on friday afternooon - nice way to get things going for this year's conference, plus i met notallthere

7. all of the lunches, dinners and drinks with friends

being drunk off my ass at Radio 1...going into a bathroom stall and trying to piss into the toilet...i missed and pissed all over some dude's shoes that was sitting down in the stall next to me...later on i come to find out it was Pete Tong....ahhhhh the memories.....:peeleft:

BEING AT MY BOY DEKAN'S crib with all the good people I have come to meet through CP radio1 party,ULTRA, my click you know who you are much love and respect to everyone..............................................................................I am permenantly scarred! in a good way

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

being drunk off my ass at Radio 1...going into a bathroom stall and trying to piss into the toilet...i missed and pissed all over some dude's shoes that was sitting down in the stall next to me...later on i come to find out it was Pete Tong....ahhhhh the memories.....:peeleft:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by freshman000

Phil Weeks & David Duriez @ Bash

Miss Honey Dijon @ Mirage

Derrick Carter @ Bash

Yup yup!

X'ess party rocked!

Derrick Killed it and so did Honey....dipped back to hear Colette for a bit. TRACK FOR ME THAT NIGHT - MOODLEX (JACOB LONDON RMX) - JUST ONE LOOK - DROPPED BY DC....WOW! That party was my favorite of conference...chilled with 2 cool ass hotties and some other friends the whole night!

SHIPWRECKED - TIED FOR THE BEST PARTY IMO....FUKIN JASK!!! Technically flawless soul!

FARINA SPECIAL GUEST SET AT THE ALLWORLD PARTY!!!! DdDdDAMN!

CZR - Rooftop at Aqau... CHicago Style.

and so many many more. Lost track of the CP crew after Fridday for the most part...cell phone died on me. I was looking to meet back with some of you.

1. nick warren @ nerve for jon cowan's b-day party(sick ass breaks)

2. james holden @ nerve for jon cowan's b-day party(some dirty minimal tech house and breaks)

3. matthew dekay @ nerve for little mountain recordings party.(some deep and dark progressive sounds that were anything but redundant)

4. dave seaman @ nerve for jon cowan's b-day party ( the best set i've heard from dave in a long ass time)

5. this girl named debbie from new york that i met on saturday. a deliciously hot red head. ahhhh the memories.

;) ;)

can't wait till next year