Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asians at exit

top 5 reasons why there are so many asians at exit

5.asian guys come to pick up asian girls .

4. asian girls come to pick up non-asian guys with much bigger dicks

3.anyone can get in as long as they pay

2.why would an asian risk getting beat up or stared at places like roxy when he/she can congregate among other asians at exit.

1.it's nyc what do you expect?

David likes Asians at his club. He thinks they spend their money well and contribute to the revenue.

Souvlaki -is it ? Yeah you should try rocking Asian girls sometimes. Don't you know that our pussy is the tighest ?

i don't judge women by the tightness of their pussy. some asian girls are pretty but most asian girls are pretty disgusting looking. one thing i do like about asian girls is that they age slower than white or latino women.

Originally posted by a12345:

David likes Asians at his club. He thinks they spend their money well and contribute to the revenue.

Souvlaki -is it ? Yeah you should try rocking Asian girls sometimes. Don't you know that our pussy is the tighest ?

could you guys stop with the lame race posts?

its really sad reading this stuff I feel like im back in third grade..Keep this board for the club talk and music talk we dont need arguments about race and color and creed on here..

thanks..

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

ok..whats the point of this post again? To say that Asians are annoying at Exit? well, then dont go there, idiot. Why dont you go to a club in South Jersey or something..you wont find any of them there. And it seems like they dont do anything to you so why do you even complain? I cant believe someone as ignorant as you can live in the city and haev any friends at all. Maybe Nebraska is a better environment for you. Posting this was a very stupidass thing to do. Go back to making crystal meth in you trailer trash home, buddy.

don't u have better things to do than waiting for a strange guy on friday nite? faggot. u are not off the hook yet. i will attack sooner or later.

Originally posted by eggmok:

hey you fuckin pussy . . .

i was at limelight friday waiting for you . . .

guess you were too busy changing the shingles on your trailer home . . .

originally posted by souvlaki:

i will attack sooner or later.

hahahaha!!!

i'm so scared. listen redneck. don't waste time posting today. you need to help daddy clean the outhouse . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

DUDES...

Chill, yous asians all beginning to sound like sicko... Step back & read what u wrote... boundaries are getting more & more transparent... he's fucking with your minds ...winning... laughing... (before I get lynched, I'm a proud half breed Chinc/Spic)

Remember, even Nazis have their say...

Archived