Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no bs , can anyone confirm 2 things about black?

Originally posted by notallthere444

Dress code.

Closing time.

if you check ur cp email update only thing said about dress code is" its not wat you wear its how you wear it" and from ppl who were @ the meeting last nite, apparently you should be on the dressy side, especially guys. as far as closing time? all ive heard is that there won't be anymore ridiculous marathon sets...but no set time that i've heard. sorry :(

Originally posted by shaegodiva

if you check ur cp email update only thing said about dress code is" its not wat you wear its how you wear it" and from ppl who were @ the meeting last nite, apparently you should be on the dressy side, especially guys. as far as closing time? all ive heard is that there won't be anymore ridiculous marathon sets...but no set time that i've heard. sorry :(

u think jeans n a nice pair of diesels would be ok, really dont feel like having to wear shoes

thats such bs..i just went to the jpe board and it states simply......21 and over only....first 4000 people will be allowed in only..then doors will close..get there early....that is from the jp board and it was updated today....jonathanpeters.com..go 2 forum n look urselves

Originally posted by aixgurlie

u think jeans n a nice pair of diesels would be ok, really dont feel like having to wear shoes

before all this drama i woulda said OF COURSE but u kno...i dunno ne more. i got a skirt w/ boots, but im bringing sneaks in. if i were you...just deal w/ shoes n change inside :) be safe

Originally posted by shaegodiva

before all this drama i woulda said OF COURSE but u kno...i dunno ne more. i got a skirt w/ boots, but im bringing sneaks in. if i were you...just deal w/ shoes n change inside :) be safe

yea thats true i should prob do that but also who knows if they will even let u walk in with a bag with sneakers in it, i think im just gonna go with black ones on n black panst n if she dont like them she can kiss my ass..lol