Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i'm listening to 93.1 and...

sunnyhost

Guest saleen351

the board was fucked up

heres my post

first off, you must be wondering why i have 93.1 on..

well.

1. my cd burner died, so now more sets for atleast another week

2. my car battery died, so all my presets were fucked, and i only know theirs and 105.9 , the rest i have to go threw the dial to find

3.. all the cds in my car are fucked up, i toss them in a huge pile in the back seat where they 99% of time meet their doom..

now back to 93.1, turns out, and i don't know how long they have doing this, but they have a classic dance freestyle show at lunch time...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET THAT IDEA FROM? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

TIRED

TIRED

TIRED

OF PEOPLE STEALING MY IDEAS.... I'M NOW CHARGING CONSULTING FEES... BUSTER TELL YOUR GIRL NATALIE TO HAVE A CHECK FOR ME AT MIA, YET ANOTHER PARTY I SET UP.....

Freestyle :laugh:

Everytime you bash Trance, or say Euro-Trash, I have to remind myself that you're a fan of Freestyle LOL.

BTW, Power 96 used to have Freestyle lunch mixes so this is nothing new. It's just that now that Salsa 98.3 is focusing exclusively on Spanish music, and Power 96 is in its thuggish Club Deep 24/7 Hip Hop mode, Party 93.1 decided to air some Classic Freestyle on Fridays to fill a hole.

Saleen, Im curious, Were you at Voodoo Lounge last night for Oscar G, he played some great stuff last night and then suddenly went old school with tracks like planet rock, girl i'll house you and pump up the jam, hehe, I was awaiting your review of that. :D