Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get to Black Early !

Originally posted by thesandman

Jay, thats just a fucking promotional tool, they will let much more than 4000 in....

See, don’t say things with such conviction because you’re not positive, you have a good idea about this. But it is just your theory that I believe as well but, But you don’t know this for sure so why try to mislead?

Kind of lame dude.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

JP droppin classics from open till about 4 am. And there only lettin in 4000 people due to all the drama the nightclub task force has caused lately. See ya there. Rip it JP :dj::rock:

Are you considered a reliable source?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Are you considered a reliable source?

Of course not. I've never even heard of jonathan peters, nor do I know anything about the nightclub scene. I also don't know anyone who works with Jonathan, and no my cousin isn't chief of security for black. I am clueless..

Originally posted by notallthere444

Don't be so hard on yourself. Don't believe everything you read. And most importantly Where do I get that purple fuzzy sticky weed that you and Jill are always puffin on.

2 months of doing the right thing dude... just booze these days

yes it sucks

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Of course not. I've never even heard of jonathan peters, nor do I know anything about the nightclub scene. I also don't know anyone who works with Jonathan, and no my cousin isn't chief of security for black. I am clueless..

:laugh: :laugh:

see you threre bro

heres me tonight tweak.gif

The rumour is that there are cameras in there?!?!......plus.....the opening is shortly after SF's closing. Bir brother will be watching. You dont want another SF-like place opening up when u finally succeeded in closing one down. I'm sure this is why there is so much focus on people dressing up nicely etc.....to make it NOT seem like a "cracktory".

I was told to stay away from the city this month.

Not that I was even going to SF, but voila, sure enough....Raided!!

Still being told to stay away.

Have fun, be safe, big brother is watching. :)

I luff how every one is an authority on all things new york nightlife.

Jay Who's your "cousin"

Ant there will be drugs...it is an inevitable part of nightlife and depending on the establishment a neccessary evil.

Gil. no matter where you go or when you go....things can happen. Let them raid Black tonight...unless youre planning on possessing large quantities or distributing a controlled dangerous substance I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Ras I heard they are letting people in until 9 and it will go till noon...THIS IS A RUMOR and has not been confirmed by anyone todate. Worse comes to worse you call me and we go back to my place.

Kosta P. v