Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Diggers last nite

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they can work something out with Crobar to keep coming back - They've only been together twice in NYC since the days of Twilo and this just seems to be the venue for them - It was magical

Anyone have any track id's ? I only knew 3 the whole night:

I walked in as Jimmy Van M was playing Iz & Diz - Love it Dub it (Fred Everything Mix)

Only Digweed track I knew was Tigerhook pres Randall Jones - Cultural Assertion

Only Sasha track I knew was Alex Dolby - Hazy Way

-Trancer:rolleyes:

Last night was insane!!!!!! S&D tore that place up! From the moment i got in to the time we left, I could not stop dancing.

How insane was that last track that sasha played at the very end. It was kind of rock-ish with a slow beat that he made get faster.. he would fade it then drop it... ahhhhhhh, sooooo goood!!!

Originally posted by karisma

How insane was that last track that sasha played at the very end. It was kind of rock-ish with a slow beat that he made get faster.. he would fade it then drop it... ahhhhhhh, sooooo goood!!!

I belive he dropped that tracked towards the end of his set when I saw him a couple of weeks ago in Tampa. Sick track! Still have no idea what it is, but it was great.

anybody from the Twilo times can give me a review....

I decided not to go last night simply because I've seen them so many times at Twilo and wasn't really sure if $50 and big lines/crowd is worth it

were they letting people in later during the night? how quickly they sold out?

i had fuckin eargasms the whole nite

the sasha and digweed tag team was fuckin great, they both have such a ditinct diffrence in sound and style, but they blend so great toghter

i give sasha respect

but fuckin john is a god, eveytime he steped up to the decks, i didn't even have to look to tell it was him

A M A Z I N G !!!!!!

his sets on his kiss shows and his albums, can never compare to a live shoew, i think this was the best i ever heard him!!!

van m was sick too, the only song i can id from him was ythe song i hear when i foirst walked in the club, i don't have the album in front of me, but its the first song on the james holden balabnce 5 cd, thats my boyfreinds song, it was awesome to waLK IN the club and hear his shit going :tongue:

we meet some reeeaaallly fuckin chill ppl, some some arc heads out too, but other then that THERE WAS SOME RUDE MOTHER FUCKERS UOP IN THERE

and a lot of them were not dancing, why they were taking up space on the dance floor, beyond me:confused:

AS F9OR JOHN FUCKIN DIGWWED AND SAHSA THEY ARE THE COOLEST AND NICEST GUYS,

john signed my MM 2 aklbum cover shook my heand and talked for a second, my boyfreind made him give me a hug , omg i thopught id died on the spot I FUCKIN TOUCHED JOHN DIGWEED I WAS SOOOO UP CLOSE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

him and sash were cool, i screamed johns name nad he waved, then when sasha and him were switchuing, i saw sash sitting back boppin his head, he waved to me too :love2: :love2: :love2:

awesome, they are soooo down to earht and chill

got at the club at 100- stayed till 7

and yes karisma sasha closing it out by slowing down that song to a stop, pausing for like 5 seconds then bring that break beatish besta up faster and faster

that was awesome

totally made up for that skip boboi he puilled in the middle of the nite

i asked him if he recoered the set he said no :( :( :(

gotta find that fuckin track he opende with

holy shit

john digweed is the fuckin man@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HANDS DOWN THE BEST FUCKIN NITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

This was my first night at Crobar... the place ROCKS! There was no door policy at all, no line at 10:45pm. The thing that pissed me off was the $60 cover this early. I heard there was a 2 hour line around 1am, not sure.

The sound is awesome, lighting is great, drinks are a rip off but what do you expect. The crowd was the most diverse that i've seen in a very long time. At certain times there were way too many people on the floor just standing around, not sure why... the music was sick. I was expecting a little more crowd interaction from them.

Great seeing a few old school CPers... where was everyone else? I was expecting this to be an old school reunion. Oh well... In my opinion this was the event of the year for NYC.

^^^ i thought the sound system was terrible!!!!! not like im an experit or anything, buit compared to some other clubs, i duynno

it was muffled at times, sound like the speaker was blown out or something:confused: when u got close up, like my car stero or something

i absolutly love the dj booth set up, very open, u can see everything there doing, low to the ground, the place was very cool too, if it doidn't have like a 50$ cover charge and mo guestlist i would DEF go back again, it doesn't look big, but when i was standing on the stairs looking over the crowd, HOLY SHIT there were A LOT o f ppl ther, but it never seemed over crowed, so it s very big, light s were aewsome too,, cieling didn't seem that high up either but if u look up :eek: i guess its the way its set up, the have the lights hanging low and stuff , cool fuckin club

I had an amazing time last night. Showed up with a nice crew and then our group just grew and grew! The music was RIDICULOUS! There was never one point that I was disappointed. Many times I stopped in my tracks and was like "whoaaaaaaa wtf is that?!".

Definitely worth every minute. Only real complaint was that it was overly crowded. That was to be expected but damn, some people were just fuckin rude last night.

No matter what, I had a blast and would do it all over again. Met so many awesome peeps and it totally added to the night!

For those of you interested, here's the pics I snapped. Nothing wonderful.... http://public.fotki.com/Kathleene/crobar_nyc_sasha_/

It was the most Incredible set I've heard. It was my first time seeing Digweed and I feel like I didn't know progessive house until last night. His Kiss shows are tight but not the same. I spent today listening to their 2000 set at Twilo-Digweed is incredible.

Thank God they didn't stop at six. Did they spin anywhere afterwards? I hope by sunday I'll be able to think and speak and walk and stuff.:eek:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

i absolutly love the dj booth set up, very open, u can see everything there doing, low to the ground

Actually, that was a special set up that they did for Sasha & Digweed. If you looked up to the left of the DJ booth, to the upper level, there was an area on an angle. That's actually the real DJ booth. I personally don't like their standard booth because the DJ is so far away from the crowd and can't really connect. I think S&D just like being right there with their people so they requested that setup.

I was so STOKED to see that there when I walked in though. Only bad part about it was that it took so much of the dance floor away. Oh well....I'd still go back for them. :D

Can't take the credit for these as they were taken off ISM.

Jimmy Van M

Nathan Fake - "Outhouse" (Original Mix)

Sasha and John Digweed

Lonestar - "New Kicks"

Oxia - "House Nation"

Rowan Blades & Chris Lake - Unknown

Underworld - "Two Months Off" (Unknown Mix)

Sander Van Dooran - "Loaded"

UNKLE - "In a State"

Phil Kieran - "I Love You"

Matthew Dekay - "Higher Thoughts"

Beloved - "Sweet Harmony" (Northern People Mix)

Sasha - "Cloud Cuckoo" (Luke Chable Mix)

LSG - "Fragile"

Antoine Clamaran - "My Heartbeat "

Originally posted by slim4life

I hope by sunday I'll be able to think and speak and walk and stuff.:eek:

lol... i was limping around all day yesturday, i non-stop danced for about 7 hrs straight.

Does anyone know if they played apollo vibes? That song is one of my favorites and i could have sworn i heard a hint of it somewhere that night.. can anyone confirm?

Originally posted by slim4life

It was the most Incredible set I've heard. It was my first time seeing Digweed and I feel like I didn't know progessive house until last night. His Kiss shows are tight but not the same. I spent today listening to their 2000 set at Twilo-Digweed is incredible.

Thank God they didn't stop at six. Did they spin anywhere afterwards? I hope by sunday I'll be able to think and speak and walk and stuff.:eek:

Slim i had no idea this was you!!! .. although your name should have clued me in. :laugh:

what's up it's Danielle :D :D

Yo guys. What a night. Your not a man till you see Sasha and Digweed!! Holy shit guys. What a damn night. I feel like the atomic bomb was dropped on NYC and i was the only person standing. What an experience............ Did anyone else go??? Tell me what you think

Clint

i feel like such a loser i was there till about 3:00, i had to leave to go to work..but had a great time..

i think that was as close to a twilo night than we will ever see..

people where great no problems at the door, s&d brought there a game it was great...

no let me catch up on some sleep..