Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: all the pretty girls on CP - Miami

lollie60

I posted this warning on NY + NJ boards about a man that posts on CP under the name - babbo

I called him out on the NY board and everyone knows his story by now. Girls + guys you need to be careful of this man ..esp ..you pretty latin ladies because he likes you girls .

He goes around telling attractive girls on CP that he is a famous shoe designer that is friends with Steve Madden and others. He claimed he dated a famous supermodel from the 90's Yasmeen Ghauri for 5 yrs. And he says he flies to Tuscany to eat truffles .. a real baller ... :rolleyes:

Anyways - if "babbo" tries to smooth talk to any of you girls - BE CAREFUL !!! He's not who says he is !!

One guy - Eddie told me this 'babbo' person tried to smooth talk to one of his friend - and she probably got the same " I'm a shoe designer that dates supermodels line" ...

Chicas watch out ! And Fellas look out !

I just want to clarify...that this thread is only for pretty girls...as the title states.....all the ugly & fat girls that have read this...please disregard and go about your business....you are not in harms way.

Thank you.

all i gotta say is that i would hope that the women on this board would be smart enough not to fall for some bullshit spread by some internet wanna-be mackdaddy who can't get laid unless he feeds some girl 5 pounds of bullshit