EXCLUSIVE MIAMI SET

SATURDAY MARCH 20-04

For Table reservations please call 305 695 9909

www.privilegeclubmiami.com

www.iturnem.com

www.bluebookings.com

Tickets in pre-sale $20.00 for a limited time at:

www.groovetickets.com

Presale sales stop at 11:00 pm - Friday March 19-04 .

mistress.jpg

Alongside:

Red Room: Chris & Mono

La Terraza Juan Enrique (Global Rhythm Music)

Open Doors at 10:00 pm

Exclusive Set and Appearance in Miami

For Table reservations please call 305 695 9909

www.privilegeclubmiami.com

DOH! I am outta commision this Saturday. Though I was in awe of her last set for Tronic Treatment, I am taking a slight break to give my feet and my pockets a rest. I am sure she will knock the beat right out of everyone. She nearly killed me with her set. Incredible!

everyone who said they had a great time at Picotto better show up for this one... why?

1. same great space, lights and sound

2. it won't be so packed so you can bounce around all you want, or even just breathe unlike last Sat.

3. I'm sure the door will be kinder and gentler, you may even be able to get in for free b4 midnight (this is just based on my past experience, pls confirm with Pete)

4. MISTRESS BARBARA!!!!! not as famous as Picotto, but much more talented and professional IMO, she won't make any abrupt transitions to mellow music, she'll keep rocking relentlessly, yet she always seem to know when to throw something a little more melodic to break up the monotony, must be that feminine touch, hard rocking beats without all the testosterone, a nice balance

of all the guests they've had at Privilege since they opened Barb was my fav, if you liked Picotto then you'll love Barbara, and if you loved Picotto you'll be exstatic! and no I don't work for Privilege, it's just my favorite club around here right now, because they bring in quality talent that nobody dared to bring before, and they got a great system for them to play on, and so I'd love to see them succeed, and if you don't come then you won't know what you're missing, and believe me you'll be missing something pretty special :)

Originally posted by djdekan

BUMP

Yo I knwo ALOT of your are In....

Where's The Rest

Email: PeteDekan@hotmail.com

I'll tell you Right now, This will Blow the roof off of Picotto and Even Give Liebing a run for His money.

Great Funky Techno then she will put all of us on our Asses.

Pete

ck ur pm's!!