Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fearlesss

OFF TOPIC: would/have you considered

Recommended Posts

Has anyone here considered military service after college and entering the “work force� Or am I the only? I’m 26 and have been out of school for 2 yrs and working for one. I guess I have a unanswered call to duty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i think this is a VERY unwise time to join the armed forces if one is not willing to take up arms and ship out.

Isn't that the reason why anyone joins? is because they are willing to take up arms and ship out. Not because they want but because they are willing to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fearlesss

Isn't that the reason why anyone joins? is because they are willing to take up arms and ship out. Not because they want but because they are willing to?

Actually people are supposed to sign up bc they want to take up arms and ship out. Doesn't mean that that's the reason they do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a US Marine. So yeah, I definitely thought about it. And it's great. But I'm getting out of the Corps to go back into DJing, because trance is god. See yall in the 305 soon.

"Do you know where the chicago area teenagers are at five o'clock in the morning? They're in the after hours club looking for drugs, dirty dancing, and pounding techno music."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fearlesss

Isn't that the reason why anyone joins? is because they are willing to take up arms and ship out. Not because they want but because they are willing to?

i'm sorry; i guess i misunderstood. i thought you meant you wanted to join for some extra money on the side or something :confused: . for instance, i have a friend who wanted to join the reserve just for the college money, and i told her that i didn't think this was a good time. i thought you meant something financial like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fearlesss

Has anyone here considered military service after college and entering the “work force� Or am I the only? I’m 26 and have been out of school for 2 yrs and working for one. I guess I have a unanswered call to duty.

Did consider the air force when i was in JHS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i'm sorry; i guess i misunderstood. i thought you meant you wanted to join for some extra money on the side or something :confused: . for instance, i have a friend who wanted to join the reserve just for the college money, and i told her that i didn't think this was a good time. i thought you meant something financial like that.

I can see how what I was asking could be seen that way. But no not for the money but for the sense duty and honor. Besides I'd go in as an officer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yuppers. i was gonna join the marine reserves 2 years agoe but my recruiter tried to screw me. now im going for the officers candidate school for the marines after i graduate this december. hopefully theyll pay for my law school, ill be a j.a.g., do my five years as a j.a.g. and come back to civilian life as a kick ass lawyer who can fuck you up and then sue you for injuring my foot in teh process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by t0nythelover

yuppers. i was gonna join the marine reserves 2 years agoe but my recruiter tried to screw me. now im going for the officers candidate school for the marines after i graduate this december. hopefully theyll pay for my law school, ill be a j.a.g., do my five years as a j.a.g. and come back to civilian life as a kick ass lawyer who can fuck you up and then sue you for injuring my foot in teh process.

You are aware that the officer programs DO NOT payoff loans as enlisted do but rather the loans are deferred. Though as a lawyer you rec a direct appointment rather than going throught the selection process. Or at least thats how it works with the Air force or Navy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by candyrollx69

enlisted is the way to go :aright:

Ahh, not when you have a a degree. If I still had just my AA I would enlist ( and go in as a E -5)but since I have a degree why not go as an officer. Who do I think is better at there job? You better believe IF I get a comission, I'll be asking the Es for their thoughts on things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bullseye

since this is the sex board, has anyone ever fucked someone in the military?

I dated/fucked a Air Force chick for a while ...........too disciplined-crazy for my tastes . :blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×