Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Another Question?

From a previous post I read. . . many of "us" have GF & BF. My question is, when a couple goes out together. . .specifically clubbing, how many of you fight the next day?

It could be for no reason at all. . . just curious what some of the topics are,

smile.gif

PeAcE & LoVe

Precious cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

CoSmic Karma Productions

e-mail: cosmic.karma@lycos.com

"MUSIC. . . MAKES THE PEOPLE. . . COME TOGETHER"

Usually when I go out clubbing with the other half she has loads of fun for the first couple of hours, then always seems to find some chick staring at me. This sometimes pisses her off to the point of her not wanting to dance any more. (Its even worse when the girl is wearing only underwear, or being sneaky and trying to dance closer to me to try and get attention) On alcohol however, she seems to start to eye other women, then get me to bring her over and try to get the girl to come home with us. I can’t win. She never gets angry enough to still me mad when we get home though.

Originally posted by Precious:

From a previous post I read. . . many of "us" have GF & BF. My question is, when a couple goes out together. . .specifically clubbing, how many of you fight the next day?

smile.gif

PeAcE & LoVe

I met my girl 6 months ago at Centro Fly and we really have never fought about anything except for this: When we first met, she was VERY into clubs and we went all the time..however, recently she does not really want to go..because she says that she gets uncomfortable and upset when she sees me looking at other girls. Truthfully, I am a good dancer..many people (guys and girls) tell me..so when I'm on the floor..I get a lot of attention. I tried to explain to my girl that I love to watch good dancers and look at girls and guys when they are ripping it up....she has started to come back around..on Friday we went back to Centro and everything was all good. It is wierd that a girl so beautiful as her could have these concerns...but I guess I can understand..

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

Believe it or not . . . I've been seeing my honey for a year now and we have NEVER fought . . not once. Plus, we club together ALWAYS . . . we tried going to parties separatly with friends only like a "guys' night out" or a "girls' night out" but it didn't feel the same. It felt funny . . . kinda like we were'nt complete. After that we only club together and we never fight the day after. smilelove.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." angel.gif

smile.gif

PeAcE & LoVe

I almost always go clubbing with my g/f & we never fight the next day.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

I almost always go clubbing with my g/f & we never fight the next day.

Yeah, I almost always go clubbing with my husband (gawd that sounds weird- we're newlyweds). We never fight afterwards. Wait, that's not true. We fight all the time. smile.gif Little fights, which I always win (or he lets me win). We never fight about what happened clubbing... it's a fun night, and we always get some play after. A lot of play. What's better?

------------------

~~~Scandal~~~

never fight w/ my gf the next day. we always just relax and sleep the next day away and then rest up and stay in bed all day after we wake up. the next day is great for us biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

My BF & I have always gone out together. . . never seperate. We never USE to fight, but recently he's been "accusing me" of things. . . . Looking, etc. I was just curious cwm32.gif !

I guess it is normal with some.

PeAcE & LoVe

~*Precious*~

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

CoSmic Karma Productions

e-mail: cosmic.karma@lycos.com

"MUSIC. . . MAKES THE PEOPLE. . . COME TOGETHER"

My BF & I have always gone out together. . . never seperate. We never USE to fight, but recently he's been "accusing me" of things. . . . Looking, etc. I was just curious cwm32.gif !

I guess it is normal with some.

When my bf and I first started going out, we didn't know each other well and we did fight allot, over stupid things, but then we sat down and talked things out and compromised with each other and we are in love more than ever now!!!! In fact, tomorrow is our 8 month anniversary!!!

PeAcE & LoVe

~*Precious*~

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

cwm38.gif

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Archived