Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my office

im actually secretary of my schools asian students association, but i am also on student govt. the student govt gave me a crappy desk in their office though, not even a cubicle. so i just stay in the asian club and watch animes...hehe, vote t0nythelover for president!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

im actually secretary of my schools asian students association, but i am also on student govt. the student govt gave me a crappy desk in their office though, not even a cubicle. so i just stay in the asian club and watch animes...hehe, vote t0nythelover for president!

that would explain why a spanish kid is in the asian student government:D

i've actually been getting into anime....some sick stuff

yo im part chinese kid...if you didnt know theres mad chinese in the dominican republic, there everywhere. in the 90's there was a chinese guy on the swedish olympic gymnastic team. i got relatives from hong kong, so i dunno if that makes them not asian but whatever. on another note i got the full set of trigun for 30 beans. half.com has maaad anime mad cheap. but i would recommend you see ichi the killer. its insane.

bump