Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jenks and DJAI'S under estimated

For all you club heads there is life after Temps and Merge,, first of all does any one go to Merge???? Second for all you dudes who score a 4 or 5 on a scale of 10, these two places are packed with women who will not venture into the Seaside Club nightlife. Your chances getlemen are much higher hooking up with these ladies than convincing yourself that you might hook with a hottie in Temps or Merge.. Lets face it guys and you know who you are, if your not hitting a good cycle of GH or test, anadrol etc. and do not drive a top 10 guido mobile and have no tribal art tats than you are already in the lower part of the food chain. Plus your spending so much money on ass by buying drinks that you should have invested in Enron your chances would be greater. I am just keeping it real, try another stop like Jenks, DJ'S etc. where the girls are still hot and are not fucked up on E, K 24 7. You chances become greater.. Stop kidding yourselfs or go get some plastic surgery. I have spoken. Or you can be a moderate club promoter with a shaved head who can get you into Merge for nothing and cut you the line then you can get laid without good looks,,,,LMAO, but that job is already taken....

Originally posted by guidokiller

I am just keeping it real, try another stop like Jenks, DJ'S etc. where the girls are still hot and are not fucked up on E, K 24 7. You chances become greater..

Thirdly, if a guy is ugly, how would it increase his chances of getting laid if the broads at Jenks or Djais are not on "E" or "K"

Thirdly, if a guy is ugly, how would it increase his chances of getting laid if the broads at Jenks or Djais are not on "E" or "K"

Simple these girls are in the same place on the evolutionary scale as the dudes,, birds of a feather flock together. Lets keep it real if your a ugly dude the top 3 ways of getting ass are,, whore house, yourself or a drunk chick at Jenks or DJ'S.

Simple these girls are in the same place on the evolutionary scale as the dudes,, birds of a feather flock together. Lets keep it real if your a ugly dude the top 3 ways of getting ass are,, whore house, yourself or a drunk chick at Jenks or DJ'S.

But you said the girls at Djais and Jenks are "still hot"

Or you can be a moderate club promoter with a shaved head who can get you into Merge for nothing and cut you the line then you can get laid without good looks,,,,LMAO, but that job is already taken....

WHO WOULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT DAVE??

I KNOW YOURE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME.

ALSO......are you kidding me comparing Belmar girls to Seaside girls??

And lets be realistic Ive been to Jenks once in my life and I had more teeth in my mouth than all the girls there combined.

Kosta,, LMAO,, no I am not comparing the girls all I am saying is that there would be a better chance of "nerd like" dudes hooking in other spots like Jenks,, So what your saying Kosta is that DJ'S Bon's palace has ugly girls,, Oh shit that is why he does well.

Kosta,, LMAO,, no I am not comparing the girls all I am saying is that there would be a better chance of "nerd like" dudes hooking in other spots like Jenks,, So what your saying Kosta is that DJ'S Bon's palace has ugly girls,, Oh shit that is why he does well.

What I'm saying is guys like me that have game...do Well at places like Merge and Tempts...the nerds you speak of can go to Jenks.

DJais..has some hotties too...

Bon likes little boys anyway..You didnt know LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

MrCHOOPA2u

No I like this forum for now,,, I am bored of the insignificant population on NJGuido, plus I get great entertainment out of all the new club heads in this forum,, so be nice that is good advice.

Fisty is lookin for you

All bithces are easy sooner or later. Hey Bon gets laid,, go figure! By the way did you see how much weight Bon is putting on,,soon his feet won't get wet in the shower.. As for fights at Jenks,, I have seen better fights between clay figures on Celeberty Death Match.. Please...... Kosta you have game?? what Pictionary?