Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jenks and DJAI'S under estimated

Originally posted by guidokiller

All bithces are easy sooner or later. Hey Bon gets laid,, go figure! By the way did you see how much weight Bon is putting on,,soon his feet won't get wet in the shower.. As for fights at Jenks,, I have seen better fights between clay figures on Celeberty Death Match.. Please...... Kosta you have game?? what Pictionary?

Please dude are you kidding me....I had more game in 5th grade than you did running security at clubs.

Dave lets not kid ourselves...I master Guidette monsters left and right.

I bang em Jersey shore style in the stalls of the local seaside establishments.

I can Kick the ever living shit out of you and we all know it,so watch how you speak to me and you'll be OK.

Youre LUCKY your girl felt bad and took you, because I dont think Rigger's finest would even look at you...I mean how many chicks go after guys that are 6'6" and work out 24/7...Pffffff You gotta be kidding me. My man, Its all about the bald head and the beer-gut:D Chicks luff it.

You guys make me laugh, I mean who cares about what the girls look like. aren't we all just there to have a good time. I mean go to Djais, go to Surf Club, temps,xs WTF is the big deal with girls. Lets just put it this way. If the bitch goes home with you the first night around, as she's a ten in your eyes. Imagine what she scores in the STD scale.

Originally posted by paul76

You guys make me laugh, I mean who cares about what the girls look like. aren't we all just there to have a good time. I mean go to Djais, go to Surf Club, temps,xs WTF is the big deal with girls. Lets just put it this way. If the bitch goes home with you the first night around, as she's a ten in your eyes. Imagine what she scores in the STD scale.

No kidding, that would suck to get laid by a hot chick.

Guest saleen351

shhhh, belmar and jenks always have been a much better spot for chicks... just don't tell the juice heads and nyc trash..

Originally posted by kirklop

kosta, i don't know why your even in this conversation.....the topic is women in clubs, your into cock at clubs...........queer!

Bro dont even get me started.....I was at Hunka Bunka twice in my life...and lets just say....it was memorable and you know the female from the one occasion!!!

Originally posted by kirklop

first off kosta, both times you went to bunka you had on white pants and shirt biting "mr cleans" look and the girl who you hooked up with had facial hair and a go-t.............so what's your point

Bro, just because you cant get laid in a whore house with a fistfull of hundreds dont be hatin.

and easy there tiger It was only once I wore the "Famous Kosta P White pants" to Bunka....You are too much...and she didnt have a goatee..although that stache coulda used a wax or bleach or something...LMFAO.

Let me tell you tho...that first stall in the chicks bathroom was great...

Lastly, Miss Lopez...Words of advice...Dont hate the player...Hate the game.

Kosta lets keep this real,, really real,, I was banging hotties in the ice cooler of Temps before any of you knew what a club was. I also use to abuse Guidos on a daily basis.. Taking your shirts off was punishable by a beating and getting thrown into the street. There was no mandatory fighting fine in Seaside,, Eugene and Temps ruled the strip and Temps VIP cards could sell for $500 a season. You could NOT get into the joint after 12am unless I said and cases of Moet, Crystal were sold not water to all the X heads. Then Sunday Jam at the Surf,,, ruled,, no better.. The bouncing crew was 20 deep and NO ONE was under 250,, NOT one juice head said a word in fear of his limbs being ripped off and worn around are necks as trophies.. As for the hotties, well lets just say that you and your bald head could have only been used as a dildo to fuck yourself.. game, what game,,like I said maybe Pictionary. But those days are over and I get great enjoyment out of all you retards... But remember I still have the belt,, you can find me in da club.... Going to Circa Saturday,, you stopn by?????? Oh by the way would you get ass if you did not be a promoter/ door guy at Merge/ Circa etc.. answer.. YES by the Jenks chicks.. LMFAO

Originally posted by guidokiller

Kosta lets keep this real,, really real,, I was banging hotties in the ice cooler of Temps before any of you knew what a club was. I also use to abuse Guidos on a daily basis.. Taking your shirts off was punishable by a beating and getting thrown into the street. There was no mandatory fighting fine in Seaside,, Eugene and Temps ruled the strip and Temps VIP cards could sell for $500 a season. You could NOT get into the joint after 12am unless I said and cases of Moet, Crystal were sold not water to all the X heads. Then Sunday Jam at the Surf,,, ruled,, no better.. The bouncing crew was 20 deep and NO ONE was under 250,, NOT one juice head said a word in fear of his limbs being ripped off and worn around are necks as trophies.. As for the hotties, well lets just say that you and your bald head could have only been used as a dildo to fuck yourself.. game, what game,,like I said maybe Pictionary. But those days are over and I get great enjoyment out of all you retards... But remember I still have the belt,, you can find me in da club.... Going to Circa Saturday,, you stopn by?????? Oh by the way would you get ass if you did not be a promoter/ door guy at Merge/ Circa etc.. answer.. YES by the Jenks chicks.. LMFAO

Dave, Dave, Dave

When are you gonna learn. I will bury you any day of the week. The times you speak of are long gone, my friend. And I was getting ass before the club stuff. Half the chicks I hook up with dont even know me, they know the Legend of Kosta P. As far as you and your juicehead crew can pump as much shit as you want into each others asses including your dicks...at least my balls wont shrink, and I can still bang all the chicks you cant with your erectile disfunction. LMFAO.

Yeah Im gonna be at Circa saturday...then prob head over to Sound Garden. Wifey coming with ya??