Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Statement regarding the future of NATION Long Island

As some people know by now this fridays event with Johnny Vicious is postponed. Due to some issues beyond our control all events held at the "Eclipse" space located at 6550 Jericho Turnpike Commack NY are cancelled.

NATION is not affiliated with the other 2 parties that were being held in the space. This situation does not mark the end of Nation and it's future plans.

Regardless as what has been said on this or other boards about this person or that person working out deals with other clubs is false. NATION is a group of people brought together to throw a GREAT party. Some of these people play a bigger role than others, but on the whole it is a TEAM effort. We have yet to sit down together and clunk heads about where the future of NATION.

I will state that following the news recieved earlier in the week several situations regarding moving the party to both Mahattan and other spaces on Long Island have been brought to our attention. Again nothing has been talked about amongst the group.

As Rob James has said there is a good chance we may stay right where we are! A new deal may be cut and there could be a new Principal Owner of the space as soon as next week. One off parties are also an option as well.

I WILL ALSO STATE THAT, Where we go from here it will be the way we have always done it from day 1! Great music, talented DJ's/Musicians, great sound and lighting, and a drama free venue. This will also be the key to picking a possible new venue.

Shelter, Trade, Asseteria as well as other well noted parties have changed venues sucessfully and we plan to do the same.

If anyone has any concerns and or solutions to our situation please feel free to E-Mail me @ Mattm2o@yahoo.com

www.nationli.com

(I KNOW PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD HAVE HELPED US WITH THE PARTY OR HAVE BEEN TO THE PARTY)