Originally posted by kaydup

LOVE FACIALS

I mean just love and crave CREAM

Come on fess up we wont give ya shit, maybe a face load though

thanks,

FlipsSOE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Honestly though...........

That is probably one of THE most disgusting things that a guy could do to a girl....I knwo there are a lot of gross things but thats up there....at least in my book....

Originally posted by druwishprincez

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Honestly though...........

That is probably one of THE most disgusting things that a guy could do to a girl....I knwo there are a lot of gross things but thats up there....at least in my book....

Can I shit in your ear?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quality reply X

Yo, Jewisgirl why is that so gross. Do you eat cum?

uhh if by that you mean swallow....then yes I do....its a lot different...its more degrading and messy...I cant explain, just something about it I dont like.....I guess I cant HONESTLY say I dont like it cause Ive never had it happen, but I dont EVER see myself letting a guy do that...Just cant bring myself to it...

Woah slow down....You swallow, yet you wont let someone do it on your face....Yet you havent tried it yet.

Drewish I think you have to take a good look at yourself and the mirror and say "self, I need a facial and god damit I am gonna go get one"

NOW GO GET EM TIGER

Originally posted by nomembername

I think he means like do you literally sit there with a spoon and eat cum :confused:

well i was just making sure, cause you never know with some people....as I recall there was a poll that asked girls if they drank cups of their bf's cum...so I wanted to be clear about what he was asking.......

Woah slow down....You swallow, yet you wont let someone do it on your face....Yet you havent tried it yet.

Drewish I think you have to take a good look at yourself and the mirror and say "self, I need a facial and god damit I am gonna go get one"

NOW GO GET EM TIGER

nope....dont think thats gonna go down....there are certain things Id like to try, but thats not one of them....

But thanks for the support :D

Originally posted by druwishprincez

nope....dont think thats gonna go down....there are certain things Id like to try, but thats not one of them....

But thanks for the support :D

And what are these things you would like to try