Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia & Victor Calderone @ ARC Tonight!!

Just got home a little while ago...Danny tore it up! I was a little disappointed with Calderone's set.. at times the tribal was banging but overall there were a few lulls... I LOVED hearing Astrid Suryanto's "Rainwater" drop towards the end though..great track

As far as Danny goes, he was right on! I wish he spun first before Calderone, b/c by the time he came on I had barely enough energy to dance.. i was pushing myself soo hard to keep moving and I was loving what I was hearing.. anyway, fun night overall :D

hope u all had fun!

BTW-- does anyone know what that first track DT spun was? it was insane.

DT spins crack music, i dont know how people like that shit or how u can even dance to it. I heard him for the first time in miami and that was by far the most boring cracked out k -hole music i have ever heard in my eentire life, not to mention the crowd was disgusting and filled with crackheads and fags. It amazes me that this guy has a high ranking.

Originally posted by xhead247x

I heard him for the first time in miami and that was by far the most boring cracked out k -hole music i have ever heard in my eentire life/B]

WMC 2003 DT @Space WAS BY FAR, The Best.

WMC 2004 DT @Envy Was Great.

2001 - 2003 Every Friday be Yourself @Vinyl/ARC Amazing.

You Are Very Stupid.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

WMC 2003 DT @Space WAS BY FAR, The Best.

You Are Stupid.

I didnt go in 2003, but i heard his second set at Envy, and that was by far the worst. And no I am not stupid for not liking that boring music, maybe you just like cracked out music. Does anyone listen to his sets while driving or at home?? Because i got no energy from any of his songs and i cant even imagine people playing that outside a club.

I didnt go in 2003, but i heard his second set at Envy, and that was by far the worst. And no I am not stupid for not liking that boring music, maybe you just like cracked out music. Does anyone listen to his sets while driving or at home?? Because i got no energy from any of his songs and i cant even imagine people playing that outside a club.

This is coming from the guy that used to post about how sick Draper's sets were. :laugh: If Draper isn't cracked out, pots and pans music, I don't know what is. Stick to the minor leagues son. You wouldn't know good beats if they bitch slapped you across the face. :laugh:

Originally posted by Drunk

This is coming from the guy that used to post about how sick Draper's sets were. :laugh: If Draper isn't cracked out, pots and pans music, I don't know what is. Stick to the minor leagues son. You wouldn't know good beats if they bitch slapped you across the face. :laugh:

Draper never played cracked out music asshole, exit had mad energy. DT likes the cracked out scence it was so fucking dark at envy, there was 1 purple light that flashed on and off. I think i would know good beats if they slapped me across the face, one of the best sets at WMC was erick morillo at crobar, and his essential mix is sick. Im sorry if i like music that actually has a climax and some energy, instead of a bunch of noises and k-hole sounds that DT spins.

Draper never played cracked out music asshole, exit had mad energy. DT likes the cracked out scence it was so fucking dark at envy, there was 1 purple light that flashed on and off. I think i would know good beats if they slapped me across the face, one of the best sets at WMC was erick morillo at crobar, and his essential mix is sick. Im sorry if i like music that actually has a climax and some energy, instead of a bunch of noises and k-hole sounds that DT spins.

yeah DT is definitely whack... tony draper isn't great or anything but his sets at exit did have energy.. tom-x = cocaine how hot is that track?? place would go nuts..

Originally posted by michelangel0

draper = cheese

at times he was but we shouldnt even be talking about him bc the post is about DT. Of course drapers name always gets brought up somehow. BTW was anyone at nikki beach for the closing party, i thought i saw tony there hanging out lol