Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* FBL THREAD

• 4 weeks later...

I am glad that I do have access to a computer more than I thought I would when I first transfered to my new department. I thought I was going to not have the time to work my team around.

I wished you guys would have all used your names from this board so I knew who the hell I was up against.

I am glad that I do have access to a computer more than I thought I would when I first transfered to my new department. I thought I was going to not have the time to work my team around.

I wished you guys would have all used your names from this board so I knew who the hell I was up against.

I'm the guy who is quickly plummiting to last place..(THE DYNASTY)..:laugh:

I'm the guy who is quickly plummiting to last place..(THE DYNASTY)..:laugh:

Still many many more games to be played... My team is doing shitty today so far... Hopefully some of my later games will make up for the day games... :mad:

DJJOHN - I believe that is iamsamauri :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
I lose like every week.. :laugh:

Who is the Dynasty... After today I will probably only win 6-4... I fucked up and forgot to enter Pedro Martinez on his start and lost out on some much needed points. Our pitching duel is very close this week and I needed that win from him big time!!! Only leading by 3 strike outs... Another stat Dynasty will surpass being he has 2 Starters up today. I never get saves. I have no closers... That is an automatic lost point.

I have a bunch of good players... But lately they have hit the shitter... Except Manny Ramirez... His numbers this week are incredible...

Anyone Want Giambi... He is bringing me down big time... I will trade him for anyones batboy... :rolleyes:

Who is the Dynasty... After today I will probably only win 6-4... I fucked up and forgot to enter Pedro Martinez on his start and lost out on some much needed points. Our pitching duel is very close this week and I needed that win from him big time!!! Only leading by 3 strike outs... Another stat Dynasty will surpass being he has 2 Starters up today. I never get saves. I have no closers... That is an automatic lost point.

I have a bunch of good players... But lately they have hit the shitter... Except Manny Ramirez... His numbers this week are incredible...

Anyone Want Giambi... He is bringing me down big time... I will trade him for anyones batboy... :rolleyes:

I think it's chrismackk..

And think Scott, how sad it is, that Giambi is the all-star team starting 1st baseman. Seems to me that if someone is a starting all-star, one wouldn't wanna get rid of him. But that's not how it works I guess. :rolleyes:

I think it's chrismackk..

And think Scott, how sad it is, that Giambi is the all-star team starting 1st baseman. Seems to me that if someone is a starting all-star, one wouldn't wanna get rid of him. But that's not how it works I guess. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately it is all about the money and popularity... Popularity makes the fans watch the game. But the true shining stars get the shaft every year. There are so many people who never make it to the all-stars who truly deserve to be there... But this is rediculous... If I were Giambi I would personally give up my spot just cause I would be ashamed to be taking the position knowing well I do not belong there. He has been injured or sick for like 1/3 the season. And when he does play he looks like shit. He does not have the same eye he once had. He swings at shit pitches. And he looks like shit when he swings at good pitches... Tony Clark has played a 10x's better 1st base than Giambi has this year. I wish the Yanks would have held onto Tino!!! It is funny in the beginning of the year I was like why the hell do the Yanks have 3 1st basemen... Now I know why... 1 Injury, 1 piece of shit... And Tony Clark holding the position down... It is as if they knew what was going to happen this year.

To me Giambi just does not fit the Yankee Outfit... I look up and down the Dugout... And for some reason he just does not belong... It is almost as if he does not care...

I'm the dynasty....

I'm looking for some diesel hitting...Seriously, I've been offered alot of shitty trades these past few days...All for Sosa and Zito...I'm up to trade anyone on my team if its for a good player...

I noticed alot of people want Zito...I would like a decent closer to replace him...First one to hook me up with a decent closer wins the Zito Auction..Let the bidding begin :)

I'm the dynasty....

I'm looking for some diesel hitting...Seriously, I've been offered alot of shitty trades these past few days...All for Sosa and Zito...I'm up to trade anyone on my team if its for a good player...

I noticed alot of people want Zito...I would like a decent closer to replace him...First one to hook me up with a decent closer wins the Zito Auction..Let the bidding begin :)

Mmm.. Barry Zito.. :drool:

I'd have to be a madwoman though to give up Mariano.

• 2 months later...