Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F the mets

Honestly...they fucking dance everytime they score a run...wtf is that? Yankees dont dance around like retards when they score....mabey the mets should take Mr.Met and go fuck themselves....and thats my professional opinion... cwm28.gif

cwm8.gif Mets.

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

a little bitter are we? cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

I'm bored

so here's a letter I recieved the other day

after Sunday's Victory

I thought it was hilarious

Subj: Re: LEt go ?????????????

Date: 10/23/00 12:34:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Jamson0@aol.com, NOvA20o0@aol.com, MiKeSceTzRoKz@aol.com, KDSTYLES26@aol.com, Babydoll05@aol.com, BMW2296@aol.com, Chqita26@aol.com, CJACK1177@aol.com, CodyPrez1@aol.com, CrackD69@aol.com, DECALS511@aol.com, Diesel6409@aol.com, ELECTRA638@aol.com, Emerald146@aol.com, EMKAY187@aol.com, Erica533@aol.com, FLAVORBLASTER428@aol.com, GUSTOEXTRAVA@aol.com, Jacked1780@aol.com, Jaejay411@aol.com, Jennxoxo79@aol.com, JERBOBCAT@aol.com, JoeCat9@aol.com, JOExDEISEL@aol.com, JoeZz26@aol.com, JustImer@aol.com, KT8011@aol.com, LilPrNcSS722@aol.com, mbdb108@hotmail.com, MoSteel4@aol.com, Mpap79@aol.com, NG0522@aol.com, Nov813@aol.com, NYCgirleee@aol.com, ONE12CHEX@aol.com, PfindrChic@aol.com, Playa530@aol.com, Skitlbrau@aol.com, Sue2no@aol.com, Sumbob411@aol.com, T0MMYFLEX@aol.com, Teeny921@aol.com, TRAY1007@aol.com, VMS76@aol.com, X0xJeNniFeR143@aol.com, Xgirl1178@aol.com, HIGHFRMSES@aol.com, ItzMeBozer@aol.com, BozeLives@aol.com, HARDASTEEL@aol.com, MEEHAN10305@peoplepc.com, X3TomAyes@aol.com, Sirhcpimp@aol.com, XoXoBeBe143@aol.com, Crewjen19@aol.com, Sweety2997@aol.com, Fiorella7@aol.com, JGRAGU@aol.com, crack@smffl.com, JOHNNYGAME@smffl.com, loadsAS@smffl.com, LAUREN@smffl.com, john@smffl.com, TE@smffl.com, nova@smffl.com, rayo@smffl.com, mikejast@smffl.com, tigerwoods@smffl.com, powdah@smffl.com, send@smffl.com, pastrami@smffl.com, dannyd@smffl.com, meat@smffl.com, charlesgreen@smffl.com, sloppy@smffl.com, steve@smffl.com, mikescetz@smffl.com, andre@smffl.com, x3christian@smffl.com, reef@smffl.com, CunzoT@aol.com, Cmezz21@aol.com, KISS9930@aol.com, XLILDX11@aol.com, Kellee125@aol.com, BebeQtee1@aol.com, Sweeti5937@aol.com, Imcute1227@aol.com, SaMaNtHa422@aol.com, Lissa722@aol.com, Foxy7262@aol.com, MCastiller@aol.com, Vinnyfest@aol.com, ADGF333@aol.com, Ofeer10@aol.com, BM7825@aol.com, Chrisgsi@aol.com, Randi220@aol.com, Dfish17@aol.com, MOSCHINOIA@aol.com, Liss620@aol.com, MLRock22@aol.com, CDeGrego1@aol.com

I love it, I sat back and watched all these ignorant MET fans speak , now

look , take all your words, all those emails you wrote and go look at them ,

you must be kicking yourselve's in your head. Also the METS team should have

some respect for the fucken game of baseball and SHAVE! You filthy looken

fucks, coming out with beards, mustache's and five o clock shadows to

represent NY in the WORLD SERIES......at least the yanks have some respect

for there jobs and take showers , tuck there shirts in and shave......Not

only are we a better team but we look good too, I BET ANYONE YOU'LL NEVER

SEE A MET IN THE VIP OF CHINA.......oh and for all you met fans saying the

DUGOUTS should have fought when Clemen's is playing mad mental games on ya

team , I got one thing to say to that .....GWEN ALLEN HILL WILL FUCK UP YA

WHOLE TEAM BY HIMSELF.

------------------

a-john2.gif Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go -I wanna be sedated - Nothing to do - Nowhere to go - I wanna be sedated - Just get me to the airport - And put me on a plane - Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my brain - Oh no oh ho - Just put me in a wheelchair - And get me to the show - Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my toes - Oh no oh ho.

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 10-25-2000).]

i'm sorry but WHO will take on the mets by himself??? ummm, i think hill STRUCK OUT!!

oh well, "it ain't over till it's over" !! cwm12.gif

skankees lost, and the mets broke the skankees WS streak!! i'm a happy mets chica!!

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

Smiley-13.gif

they make it to the fukin world series and u people still cant give them any respect. Exactly why i cant stand the Yankees the fans are too damn concieted. SO what if they celebrate every time the get a run?!?! thats fukin heart out there on the field for the Mets. This isnt 37th time they've been to the world series, it actually means something to the Mets, its not just another banner on the stadium for the Mets. Who gives a fuk if they dont shave? and look dirty? this is fukin baseball not a runway show. U think the Mets dont represent NY? let me tell you what I think the Yanks represent: Hollywood. they buy all the best players, nutin wrong wit that, just aint a big deal when the most hollywoodized team wins the championship. Its so easy to be a yankee fan its actually fashionable to be a yankee fan...being a met fan that takes dedication. im a met fan cus the Mets have heart, and they play with integrity and respect, and thats somethin u all dont have.

------------------

beware of the darkside.... vader1.gif

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

Who gives a fuk if they dont shave? and look dirty? this is fukin baseball not a runway show. U think the Mets dont represent NY? let me tell you what I think the Yanks represent: Hollywood. they buy all the best players, nutin wrong wit that, just aint a big deal when the most hollywoodized team wins the championship.

quite funny that the letter I recived got you mad

I don't understand what you mean by hollywood though?

Bernie and Paul doing commercials?

if thats it, there's nuthing wrong with that.

------------------

a-john2.gif Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go -I wanna be sedated - Nothing to do - Nowhere to go - I wanna be sedated - Just get me to the airport - And put me on a plane - Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my brain - Oh no oh ho - Just put me in a wheelchair - And get me to the show - Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my toes - Oh no oh ho.

WoW nightcrawler! That was VERY well put... I couldn't agree with you MORE on the subject!

SHAVE SHMAVE... it's all about playing the game with heart... It's great to see Franco with his head barely sticking out from under his jacket when it's the bottom of the 9th... It's that fear right there... the TRUE anxiety that the METS face everyday that show that they have HEART. Like nightcrawler said, it's not just another banner... it MEANS something to them...

With that note, I just wanna say... I hate Benitez!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Let's go MeTs!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

they make it to the fukin world series and u people still cant give them any respect. Exactly why i cant stand the Yankees the fans are too damn concieted. SO what if they celebrate every time the get a run?!?! thats fukin heart out there on the field for the Mets. This isnt 37th time they've been to the world series, it actually means something to the Mets, its not just another banner on the stadium for the Mets. Who gives a fuk if they dont shave? and look dirty? this is fukin baseball not a runway show. U think the Mets dont represent NY? let me tell you what I think the Yanks represent: Hollywood. they buy all the best players, nutin wrong wit that, just aint a big deal when the most hollywoodized team wins the championship. Its so easy to be a yankee fan its actually fashionable to be a yankee fan...being a met fan that takes dedication. im a met fan cus the Mets have heart, and they play with integrity and respect, and thats somethin u all dont have.

Heart eh? Kinda like playing cards in the clubhouse during an elimination game........

Oh and being a yankees fan from 1979 till 1995 wasnt diffuicult? LoL. I love people with silly arguments

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 10-25-2000).]

Originally posted by dj atreju:

Honestly...they fucking dance everytime they score a run...wtf is that? Yankees dont dance around like retards when they score....mabey the mets should take Mr.Met and go fuck themselves....and thats my professional opinion...

It's called, ENTHUSIAM... Or we could call it, LOVE OF THE GAME... Or we can call it, LOVING THE TEAM THAT YOU PLAY FOR, Or we can call it, FUN... You get paid millions of dollars to do that, would you be excited if you were in their shoes? And since when are you not allowed to show emotions in sports?

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

1.jpg

-Ricfutures

Archived