Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened at black tonite?

Why is everyone so concerned with the drama? :confused: Why cant someone say something nice about the nite? The music was good there was a vibe alot of smiling and friendly people. Who cares how many people got arrested? I think it is great they did, maybe they will learn now.

Instead of looking at the negative, look at the postive, and if you have nothing nice to say DONT say anything at all.

Why is everyone so concerned with the drama? :confused: Why cant someone say something nice about the nite? The music was good there was a vibe alot of smiling and friendly people. Who cares how many people got arrested? I think it is great they did, maybe they will learn now.

Instead of looking at the negative, look at the postive, and if you have nothing nice to say DONT say anything at all.

Originally posted by exit24e

The night was lacking. I'm done with that place unless something changes. What was up with the crowd? Granted JP played better then last week, but it was still not up to par.

You had a choice. You could have checked out mike bugout's website and seen where he was playing. Or stared at a blank wall for 10 hours instead. *just trying to help* :half:

THIS PLACE JUST OPENED!! GIVE IT A CHANCE TO GET STARTED. JEEZE. OF COURSE THE SECURITY IS GONNA BE TIGHT. WHAT DO U ALL EXPECT. YOU SIT HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL THESE KIDS DOING TO MANY DRUGS N NOW YOUR BITCHING ABOUT ALL THE SECURITY.. I THINK EVERYONE EXPECTS IT TO BE LIKE FACTORY WAS BUT ITS NOT GONNNA BE LIKE THAT. WHO CARES IF U HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF AT THE DOOR. BIG DEAL!!! I THINK PEOPLE ARE JUST OVER DOING THIS WHOLE THING.. GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET THE PLACE SETTLED IN!!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE ALL THE THINGS HE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT.. IT WILL GET BETTER IF EVERYONE STOPS BITCHING!!!

Yea that place is over already. Watch, i guarentee it goes nowhere and is closed very soon.

It reminded me of what happened to Exit. Security everwhere, every little corner. They were making you take you shoes off in the front. You had to be careful jsut going into your pocket for gum. There was more pigs and security then there was people partying.

If they dont make alot of changes really fast people will jsut stop going before the cops get a chance to shut it down.

Originally posted by tunnle

if who the fuck care about the cops...

I'll answer that...

BECAUSE CLUBS ARE NOT FUCKING PROMS. WE DON'T NEED TO BE CHAPERONED!

Unfortunately because of hundreds of thousands of crack addicts in this God foresaken city, they have turned clubland up side down and on it's ear.

The fact that police and undercover cops are in our playground FUCKING SUCKS. For me a club was the one place to be free.

I don't feel free anymore simply because of the fact that we are being watched. The fear that we may be suspected of doing or dealing drugs at any moment.

Peace.

Originally posted by musclechick

ALL THE POEPLE ON THIS BOARD THAT HAVENT STOPPED COMPLAINING ARE THE ONES RUINING THE CLUB SCENE. JEESUS ITS WORSE THEN A SOAP OPRA... TAKE A PILL!!!! LOL

Thats because its reality

Same shit ended juniors party

Originally posted by oasis

heard a few reports of too many cops? anyone home? guessing its closing now.

basically the cops seem to think all the drugs in this town only get sold and done in clubs what really is going on here is a crack down on the clubland in general.. I can admit it has gotten out of hand its too much ni the open everyone needs to take it deeper keep it on the DL.

or in another few years it will all be over.

out in the open???.. opening night at black i was under the impressiong there was an amazingly low amout of drugs there till it got shut down at 930. I remember SF 98-2000 almost everyone in the club was walking around with a jar of k and just doing it in the open, no one got thrown out or bothered...