Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i posted about this 3 years ago..

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who has at least taken college psychology can see that this is a cry out for attention.

It is well documented that body piercing/mutilation is just as much a serious psychological disorder as Bulemia, Anorexia, or OCD.

And dont say that " I don't know you "

Just by writing posts people can tell almost everything about your personality just by looking deeper into it.

Originally posted by fouroneone

anyone who has at least taken college psychology can see that this is a cry out for attention.

It is well documented that body piercing/mutilation is just as much a serious psychological disorder as Bulemia, Anorexia, or OCD.

Just by writing posts people can tell almost everything about your personality just by looking deeper into it.

slamming my cock in a car door is my way of expressing myself... you never met me... you don't know anything about me... i hate these internet tough guys who read one post and think they know me...

if i want to put a metal spike through my clit and slam my car door on my cock to show how unique and special i am... why does that mean i want attention??? just because everytime a guy asks me if i have any piercings, i'll giggle and tease him with guessing where it is, until i show it to him???

:confused:;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

yes but at least the clit piercing gives you pleasure after the initial pain.

slamming your cock in a door won't. correct?

lol... it'll swell up to like 5x the size... so i guess its more of a selfless act for your lover... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

slamming my cock in a car door is my way of expressing myself... you never met me... you don't know anything about me... i hate these internet tough guys who read one post and think they know me...

if i want to put a metal spike through my clit and slam my car door on my cock to show how unique and special i am... why does that mean i want attention??? just because everytime a guy asks me if i have any piercings, i'll giggle and tease him with guessing where it is, until i show it to him???

:confused:;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fouroneone

baaahahaha

1st of all.. i am well aware of the fact that a clitoral piercing is well documented... as i have done much research on the topic ;)

FORGIVE ME for utilizing clubplanet in what i feel is a productive way... to gain information from people that i do have contact with on a regular basis.. regardless of the fact that it is over the internet... to actually discuss this with people who have had it, have it or know someone who has, is simply a valuable addition to the facts that i already know about it... which is why i com here... some of the people here know me... and know me well... u on the other hand do not. so go ahead and continue to judge me and my "cries for attention"... lol... me asking advice about a body piercing is a far cry from ur constant bashing of anyone and everyone on this board just to verify to urself that u may actually have a sense of humor...

and second of all.. being that i am a "psychology major"-- i have learned that a person's attitudes about something do not predict nor determine one's actual behavior... so therefore, my posts mean nothing. unless u know me personally to judge whether or not they fit my *actual* personality outside of this message board.

Originally posted by linabina

my friend just paid $90

ill pay it i dont care.. cuz now i know this place has credibility

so we'll see ;)

yeah i agree... if i were to do something like that to myself id look for credibility also instead of cheaper price ... u dont want some dude or chick fuckin up your shit !

:shake::worry::shake::worry::shake::worry: