Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Austin Leeds & Shawn Rudnick this friday @ NERVE

nervelounge

Originally posted by AndrewChibale

now u guys need to let everyone know untill what time are the guestlists good to

im always on Sami's but i know other people on different lists that still get charged 10 bucks even before midnight ..

if anyone is really on a guestlist they are comped until midnight with the exception of nights when nerve hosts big guests. In that case some guest lists are comped or some are just reduced but it is always anounced.. If anyone has had any troubles it is probably just that they aren't on the list - email sami@nervelounge.com or PM me directly to ensure they will actually be on..... Hope to see you all friday for AUSTIN LEEDS & SHAWN RUDNICK...:D

Originally posted by Bling

ill be supportin mr edgar v at crobar u know that :)

come on bling.. we're giving you some special local talent.. shawn and austin are two of the true old school in miami. I am away the next few weeks - this weekend my nephews barmitzvah - next weekend in buenos aries and then cordoba and the following weekend in germany! I need you guys to hold down the fort.. I am counting on you bling... and all of the cp-ers for that matter... nerve - "the little club that really could" :D

plus - april 16th - junkie xl live - ooooops! did I let something special out of the bag.... gonna be amazing....:eek:

I've yet to hear austin leeds play yet and have been wanting to do so for a long time. Too bad its this weekend though. Any plans on having him back in the near future? Junkie xl live sounds good and makes for a great weekend with news of Sander also being in town that weekend at space.

Originally posted by livin42nite

I've yet to hear austin leeds play yet and have been wanting to do so for a long time. Too bad its this weekend though. Any plans on having him back in the near future? Junkie xl live sounds good and makes for a great weekend with news of Sander also being in town that weekend at space.

Austin will be a nerve regular:D hope too see you on the nerve dancefloor soon!:D

Both Shawn and Austin NEVER disappoint! Shawn has become quite a BIG NAME in South America and he's on his way for a European leg as well.... And Austin is also ALL OVER the freakin globe!!!

Show some love for these cats!

(And also stop by Opium and say hello to Sheldon and I! :D )