Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breast size

Guest millie19

Ohh they're going to say medium sized, and natural; but let me tell ya' when they see nice fake titties they :eek::woah2: and then:jerkoff:

Who cares what they like, listen be content with what you got!!! if you want bigger ones go for it, if you have little ones enjoy them...

Originally posted by sotuchick

Is that Posh Spice or Victoria Beckham (as you wish to call her) just for the record her boobs are fake.

With all do respect...are you crazy? If your saying those are fake boobs someone better tell her she was robbed and that the surgeon forgot to actually put the implants inside her

Regardless, one of the hottest girls I have ever seen :eek:

ok, if that girl is not Posh ok I'll shut up but if that's her I'll look for an exmaple so that you can really see what I am saying.

I'd like to add that if Posh's are fake who cares? what's the big deal with fake boobs?

Actually, my bad...I think you are right. It is Posh.

Sorry :D

ok, if that girl is not Posh ok I'll shut up but if that's her I'll look for an exmaple so that you can really see what I am saying.

I'd like to add that if Posh's are fake who cares? what's the big deal with fake boobs?

Well, would you rather have an original classic Jaguar XKE, or a model kit car of a Jaguar XKE.

:confused:

Originally posted by millie19

Hey, that photo is of me! Can you stop posting it everywhere NMN!!! I took it with my cheap little camera phone. And there are no blooming implants anywhere in me. Oh dear.

Sorry sweety, you asked a question about breasts and I figured it would be better if I showed what type of breast I prefer and yours matched perfectly...

good having you on the sex board, hope you chill for a while and try and hook up a nice thong shot for me when you have a chance ;)

Originally posted by nomembername

Sorry sweety, you asked a question about breasts and I figured it would be better if I showed what type of breast I prefer and yours matched perfectly...

good having you on the sex board, hope you chill for a while and try and hook up a nice thong shot for me when you have a chance ;)

:doh:

what's the big deal with fake boobs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, would you rather have an original classic Jaguar XKE, or a model kit car of a Jaguar XKE.

:confused:

:laugh: hahah, i thought that was a great analogy ;)

Originally posted by millie19

The deal with fake boobs is that I've been told to get implants by an anonymous person on the board. Yeah, tell me what the deal is with that, huh huh HUH?

what did I tell you earlier about listening to what the men post on here...they're all immature dicks. your picture is absolutely perfect so don't change a thing.

your one of the hottest girls to EVER post on CP so don't stop...keep posting them pics ;)

guys take a little longer to post pics. they need you and the rest of the ladies to get them going a little...

Let me see that thong!

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Baby make your booty go da na da na

Girl I know you wanna show da na da na

That thong th thong thong thong

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Baby make your booty go da na da na

Girl I know you wanna show da na da na

That thong th thong thong thong