Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sylver - All This Time(Jonathan Peters RMX)

D.Schwartz

Originally posted by NYC Hunk

peeped the "Tribal edit"

not bad

yea me to, i think someone resang it dosnt sound like sylver the vocal is off!!!!! IMO the beat is good but the vocal is just not she dosnt hit the notes if u listen close!

Originally posted by mikejags

yea me to, i think someone resang it dosnt sound like sylver the vocal is off!!!!! IMO the beat is good but the vocal is just not she dosnt hit the notes if u listen close!

thats cuz he did it from delsenas edit thats the original song writer n singer of the song before jp had sylver sing it instead.

Thanks...

I just mess around and then send it to a friend who puts on in his share folder on slsk or some shit and then I get 1000 peoples contacting me lol

I guess its good exposure?? lol

Check out my mixes on slsk. I got like 10 or so out.

Name is teknojunkee

Send me a message and ill add you when I get back from Sobe next week.

Tek :)

Originally posted by braciole

got the tribal edit and its horrible. also got one that is 6:15, also horrible. I don't have the right mix, can someone hook me up, or at least let me know which is the good mix and how long??

tribal mix is technojunkees mix with the real singer delsena, theres supposedly a 10 min one but i havent been lucky enough to come across it yet on here. The 6 is the best ur gonna do unless u wanna listen to the live one from new yrs.