Clubplanet Nightlife Community

euro soccer (futbol) jerseys.. have u seen them lately?

Guest djluap

Guest djluap

man.. have u seen them lately? they're soo awesome.. so far i have the rangers home and away from the 02'-03 season... I'm looking for the team with Carlsberg beer on the logo and Dr. martins.. these jerseys are hard to find (you bet your ass that foot locker doesn't carry em..)

honestly, i think they look way better than nba, football, and baseball jerseys...

Originally posted by djluap

man.. have u seen them lately? they're soo awesome.. so far i have the rangers home and away from the 02'-03 season... I'm looking for the team with Carlsberg beer on the logo and Dr. martins.. these jerseys are hard to find (you bet your ass that foot locker doesn't carry em..)

honestly, i think they look way better than nba, football, and baseball jerseys...

ur gonna have to look up websites of companies based in eruope cause ur gonna have a hard time finding them here

there is a specialty store in Hackensack NJ - they have most any jersey. Forgot tne name, it's right on Main St.

I have a few different ones - I used to play soccer for school (back in Poland) and I do follow most EU teams

Greatest sport ever :D

Guest djluap

isn't it?!! it's a shame we cant get any matches here in the states.. i tried to get live feed on the internet but they wanted like $30 bucks a month membership!!...

Originally posted by djluap

What are the spanish clubs? i know valencia has the bat... then of course there's real madrid..

There is a lot of them...

Alaves, Atlético de Madrid, Barcelona, Benfica, Betis, Celta de Vigo

Deportivo de La Coruña, Las Palmas, Malaga, Mallorca, Osasuna

Racing Santander, Rayo Vallecano, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad,

Recreativo Huelva, Sevilla, Valencia C.F., Valladolid, Villarreal C.F.

Zaragoza.. Blah blah & many more

Originally posted by trigger55

Italy's national jersey is one of the best :)

its a plain blue or white long sleeve shirt..what makes it the best...

cameroon has the best jerseys without a doubt..with imitation rips on the sides to symbolize a lion strike..sooooo hot...

not to mention their sleeveless away jersey that FIFA banned..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

its a plain blue or white long sleeve shirt..what makes it the best...

its the way it fits... I play soccer and have a bunch of jerseys, they're either too long, too wide, arms are too big etc. The Italy jersey has a nice fit, and I just dig the color. Its the only one I wear casually, well that and the Chelsea jersey.

if ur a chelsea fan......then ur my new best friend... i love them london boys...

as for the Italia jersey...the italian soccer federation is smart..they made the jerseys skin tight so when bitch ass pippo or alessandro is bein pulled by a defender its easier for the ref to see...

btw i just got my Nike Van Nistelrooy Holland away black jersey...so so so hot...:drool:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as for the Italia jersey...the italian soccer federation is smart..they made the jerseys skin tight so when bitch ass pippo or alessandro is bein pulled by a defender its easier for the ref to see...

Hahahaa no no dear, you have it all wrong.. that's so when my beautiful boys are out on the field we can all drool all over ourselves watching... :drool:

...I am kind of lamed out by the idea of soccer jerseys becoming a "trend" ...go figure out what the team is all about before you pick one cause you think the colors are pretty or someone once told you the team is cool...

actually I never thought of soccer jersey's as a trend.. I've never met anyone that wore a soccer jersey that wasn't a fan of the sport in one way or another, especially here in the US where its still considered a wussy sport heh. Also, soccer's so big its hard to limit yourself to one team and a few favorite players.

Guest djluap

well, i'm an american..and i wear euro club jerseys as a trend.. i think they're awesome.. especially the puma and the volkswagen ones..

but i actually wear the rangers often.. i got into that because of Irvine Welsh's Trainspotting.. i know he supports the hibbs but i couldn't find any hibbs jerseys.. and i stumbled upon ranger kits...