Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. North Jersey Party People!!!!!!

This saturday March 27th and every saturday after that check out the new party spot at the old Season's now Legends Resort and country club in Vernon New Jersey. Just a mile past Mountain Creek ski area. Party at the old "Playboy Club" spot (ask ur parents it was big in the 70's.) Weekly guest djs spining Commercial House and Hip Hop. 2 full bars, dance floor and stage area, as well as lounge couches. Check out www.makinithapin.com for full details. Only $15 to enter on the guest list. For guest list email me at Flektone@hotmail.com leave first name, last inital. Or u can try and hit me up on (aim) allmixedup357.

15 for a half assed teenie bopper party in Jersey c'mon now guy

You gotta be kidding yourself cause you sure as fuck aint kidding us.

What do you think youre gonna get up in the sticks there up north with no dress code?

Besdies I dont think the locals there can afford that much!!!!

Hey man u dress how u like, its not a fuckin fashion show, so keep ur attitude in Fort Lee, aight kid. Past couple weeks theres been 200+ there and we're just expanding the promotional area. We had Lumadee up there a couple weeks back and planning some more concert type events for this summer. Plus u can get a room at the hotel if ya dont feel like driveing home. Your post doesnt surprise me cause theres always an asshole that has to make a negative comment. If this doesnt apeal to you then, well..... stay the fuck home.

Originally posted by flektone25

Hey man u dress how u like, its not a fuckin fashion show, so keep ur attitude in Fort Lee, aight kid. Past couple weeks theres been 200+ there and we're just expanding the promotional area. We had Lumadee up there a couple weeks back and planning some more concert type events for this summer. Plus u can get a room at the hotel if ya dont feel like driveing home. Your post doesnt surprise me cause theres always an asshole that has to make a negative comment. If this doesnt apeal to you then, well..... stay the fuck home.

Hi, im that annoying asshole.

WOW, you had Lummidee...thats pretty new:blown:

Ill be sure to stop by...NEVER

it doesnt matter of which artist is new or old, its a matter of gettin people together to have a good time. But im sure u have no experience with puttin parties together. Oh and passing out flyers and gettin a comp. doesnt quite qualify. I know ur type, been in the biz for the past 10 years. If u did put any events together u wouldnt be dissin others who are tryin to put a party together for people. I just put up a post to spread the word to who ever wants to check it out. If shits pumpin down ur way then what u worried about whats goin on else where??? Stay in ur area kid, worry bout urself.

it doesnt matter of which artist is new or old, its a matter of gettin people together to have a good time. But im sure u have no experience with puttin parties together. Oh and passing out flyers and gettin a comp. doesnt quite qualify. I know ur type, been in the biz for the past 10 years. If u did put any events together u wouldnt be dissin others who are tryin to put a party together for people. I just put up a post to spread the word to who ever wants to check it out. If shits pumpin down ur way then what u worried about whats goin on else where??? Stay in ur area kid, worry bout urself.

:laugh:Put you in your place Kosta P......Hey Kosta how bout saying something postitive for fucking change guy???...nah forget it..then it wouldn't be fun...

LMFAO....I have NO experience with putting parties together. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

Youre absolutly correct there kid.

Listen when your GHEY party flops in the 1970's hotspot with an act that was cool last summer, call me, Im always hiring kids to hand out flyers for me. I got a staff of 18 and I pay pretty decent. If youve been in the biz the past 10 years, I still gotcha beat son. So relax yourself with the "been around the block" song and dance Ive heard it all before and Ive seen your tyoe come and go with the rest of the fly by nights in this business.

Maybe you should contact Binoy...aka Binoys on club PLANET :laugh:

In all serious though he could steer you in the right direction musically and possibly offer some talent as far as DJ's go. cause as much as i think he's a dick, you got him beat and are obviously fucking clueless. :blown:

thanks for the positive response from everyone. Im tryin to get back to each and everyone of you. To many emails not enough time. But by tonight i should be all caught up. See everyone on sat.

I smell BULLSHIT.

yeah Im sure yougot all these e-mail responses from CP

LMFAO....what a tool

huh well ya sure present yourself as big time club promoter. If you know so much about the biz and how hard it is to put things together. Then why would u be hateing on other people who are tryin to get shit goin in there area??? Its not about how much more u payed for your Armani shirt then what i did, or even how much coke u did in the VIP room. JUst remember at the end of the night your just a party promoter/party thrower. Your not a movie star, not a professional sports player. Once you leave the club at 6am your just another average guy that no one gives a fuck about.

huh well ya sure present yourself as big time club promoter. If you know so much about the biz and how hard it is to put things together. Then why would u be hateing on other people who are tryin to get shit goin in there area??? Its not about how much more u payed for your Armani shirt then what i did, or even how much coke u did in the VIP room. JUst remember at the end of the night your just a party promoter/party thrower. Your not a movie star, not a professional sports player. Once you leave the club at 6am your just another average guy that no one gives a fuck about.

He's dong it to get a rise outa you and its very amusing....stop gettin so angry do your thing.....but in all honesty, an 18+ no dress code in west bumblefuck isnt the type of crowd this board goes for.....as for Kosta....do yur homework before you gget into people's BIOS....:rolleyes:

honestly i dont really care who he is or what he's done. Thats great if he puts on good parties for you guys and u have a great time, thats what its about. But for someone who seems to be well known and respected in the business his style is weak!! Im not tryin to get into any drama on this board cause im new and all. I know this guys been around for awhile with about 8,000 posts. But im not gonna just sit back while he keeps breaking my balls for no reason.

honestly i dont really care who he is or what he's done. Thats great if he puts on good parties for you guys and u have a great time, thats what its about. But for someone who seems to be well known and respected in the business his style is weak!! Im not tryin to get into any drama on this board cause im new and all. I know this guys been around for awhile with about 8,000 posts. But im not gonna just sit back while he keeps breaking my balls for no reason.

If you havent noticed that I am a total and complete Loser with over 8000 posts...i should be shot.

probably a good 90 percent of those are picking fights starting drama and the other 10 are trying to get down some chicks pants.

If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

I bust balls thats me thats what I do. I dont sugarcoat things and I ALWAYS voice my opinion.

If you dont like it theres a great ignore feature you can use on cp that you will not be able to see my posts...i got a few people on miine, I suggest you do the same or go cry in the corner...either way I could care less.

Whjy dont you team up with Binoy and console each other, it seems like all the girls are getting soft in the warm weather. :blown::laugh: :laugh:

And for the record, I do not own an armani shirt....and I dont hang out in vip rooms....thats for people that think theyre somebody but know theyre not, the real VIP's know who they are and dont need bullshit like that.

And as far as your end of night comment, unlike some degenerate loser like yourself some of us actually have prosperous carrers besides our love for clubs and working in them.