Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheat Dreams

tranzwhore

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive gotten dumped before cause she had a dream ... i woke up and she was lookin at me as if i killed her dad ... i was like WTF ? we didnt speak for a few days :laugh: :laugh: she really fuckin blamed me 4 that shit :laugh: :laugh: damn women :tongue:

Originally posted by koky

ive gotten dumped before cause she had a dream ... i woke up and she was lookin at me as if i killed her dad ... i was like WTF ? we didnt speak for a few days :laugh: :laugh: she really fuckin blamed me 4 that shit :laugh: :laugh: damn women :tongue:

stop picking up girls at the mental health clinic

Originally posted by koky

Well that would be a good sign to RUN!!!

Oh and yes my girl has said she has had these, and my reply is always the same "Was she Hot"?!?

Originally posted by gfofaguy69

I always have these dreams. it's crazy. more than that though, I have dreams that I cheat on him. He thinks thats odd, but doesn't get mad. I wonder what makes you have dreams like that.

my dream book says it's a good sign.

that you are comfortable with your sexually!

but it still hurts one's feelings, even if it's just a dream!

Good question Tranzwhore and it is yet another reason of why you girls are all fucked up in the head.

Notice all of the girls have responded and said how much they hate this. This use to happen to my ex and literally she would almost wake up in tears and hated me in the morning.

It doesn't bother us guys I guess either because it doesn't really happen to us that much or we probably don't care and get turned on by watching her go at it :confused:

YOU GIRLS ARE ALL SICK IN THE HEAD I TELL YA!

Originally posted by kitty19

another question: do you feel bad if your significant other dreams about cheating on you?

yes, i feel bad if i do the cheating but i feel worse when i see him cheating. once i was trying to stop it and he would just keep moving from room to room with his lil dream ho! bastard! lol

This is a pretty commen thing, me and my gf have both had dreams where the other cheated or something like that.

Our fears and desiere's often manifest themselves in our dreams, I have had dreams of being with someone I know that I find attractive and I have had dreams where my girlfriend cheated or dumped me, it cant be helped and anyone who gets mad at their partner for having a dream or for something they did in your dream is ridiculous

Originally posted by nomembername

Show some mutha fuckin' respect to THE WHORE from now on!

Next time grown folks talk watch yo mouth

ummmmmm riiiight

just, for your information, my comment was a play on her comment making a shaft "reference" implying YOU to be a bad mutha fucka, but i guess you aren't quick enough to catch that... but that's quite allright.. carry on :blank: