Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden Who's going?

Guest factoryoutlaw4

def headin ^ there w/a few of the b0yz.. dont really know much about them or wha kinda music they play, just been liken the vibe of avalon these past few weekendz.. gunna b another stAge niGht 4 me.. any1 wanna help me out w/wha kinda music would b appreciated

Originally posted by factoryoutlaw4

def headin ^ there w/a few of the b0yz.. dont really know much about them or wha kinda music they play, just been liken the vibe of avalon these past few weekendz.. gunna b another stAge niGht 4 me.. any1 wanna help me out w/wha kinda music would b appreciated

they spin trance... but it's not your typical trance even though one of their remixes is all over the radio.. hard to explain.. but it should be a good time if you're into trance... can't wait.. anyone know what time they actually go on??? i got work at 9 and i've been fucking up a lot lately coming in late.. i only wanna see them and bounce right afterwards..

Go on Soul Seek and download some a their shit.

A good one would be this 2 Hour Set

Gabriel & Dresden - Live on Trancesphere Birthday Bash (02-08-2004)

The beginning is sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!

Guest factoryoutlaw4

y0 why hAte on the sf dAncerz wha we ever d0 2 y0u.. not every1 who g0es there iz a crAckhead.. mAd ppl say fActory dancerz r the best.. itz all about the drumms

Guest factoryoutlaw4
Originally posted by oldtimer

im sure you can get your sf skip(or whatever that dance is) on to it..

not sure what thAt was supposed 2 mean iz all

y0 why hAte on the sf dAncerz wha we ever d0 2 y0u.. not every1 who g0es there iz a crAckhead.. mAd ppl say fActory dancerz r the best.. itz all about the drumms

sorry if it came out that way but i wasn't "hating" yo.. sf dancers definitely have a style of their own when it comes to dancing and it looks like they are skipping rope... that's all

anywho... one more day... shit is gonna go by so slow cuz i have work tomorrow... bleh!!!

Guest factoryoutlaw4

itz all good, sorry i came off edgy, mad people have been giving me shit for bein a sf head so my bad.. letz all jus chill n have a good time

I am so gonna be there.. I really still am in shock that these guys are gonna be at avalon. This is like a dream come true. Last year i was imagining what it would be like to hear them live, cause they spin mostly their tracks. I cannot fawkin wait.... one more day...