Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im not really.........

fliptoniaaa

into commercial top 40 music, cuz lets face it, basically it sux balls...so its easy to dislike most top 40 tunes....but that damn tune by maroon 5 i think there name is..i think its called this love....i cant get the stupid tune out of my head.....even if i listen to our type of music...i keep on humming it in my head!!!!!!!!!

i feel so betrayed with myself!!!!!!!!!:hat:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i dont know who both of u think ur talking 2 but ud better think twice b4 u post things like that again!!!!!!!!!!! nothing can ever be taken away from me...for i am the giver and the taker away...er!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hat::finger: :finger:

id go, but the main reason i would go is to go tap that ass, and when i cum all over her face...ask her hows that for toxic!!!!!!!!!!:D

Been there done that w/Britney ...well except the cumming on her face..that's still on my agenda. :D

Originally posted by Bling

damn straight i do :) and i love it LOL

exactly and until now ive never critisized u about it!!!!!!!!! im one of the only persons on here that lets u be bling!!!!!!!!! bcuz i am ur god, and i except u as u r!!!!!!!!! be well my child....goeth and watcheth ur american idolth!!!!!!!!!:D

exactly and until now ive never critisized u about it!!!!!!!!! im one of the only persons on here that lets u be bling!!!!!!!!! bcuz i am ur god, and i except u as u r!!!!!!!!! be well my child....goeth and watcheth ur american idolth!!!!!!!!!:D

AAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!

U MAY BE SEATED....:tongue:

into commercial top 40 music, cuz lets face it, basically it sux balls...so its easy to dislike most top 40 tunes....but that damn tune by maroon 5 i think there name is..i think its called this love....i cant get the stupid tune out of my head.....even if i listen to our type of music...i keep on humming it in my head!!!!!!!!!

i feel so betrayed with myself!!!!!!!!!:hat:

bwMcCole144.jpg

You had it all and threw it away...you used to be the ambassador of good times and now you've been reduced to a mere commercial pop consumer...You stupid son of a bitch ignorant bastard!

I hope you are proud of yourself...

:D:balls::laugh2:

Originally posted by funketeer

Maroon 5

0402_maroon5_b.jpg

The cast of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

getflash.jpg

the resemblance is uncanny :eek: :eek:

on the other hand i can't get that jessica simpson song out of my head for days whenever i hear it