Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am looking for a nice guy to chat with

sweetnsexy05

Originally posted by joeg

you completely missed my point, sweetie...

you're no hero of the innocent when you're using words like "faggot"... you're just a hyprocrite and a joke...

:aright:

Who am I directing my comment to? Who am I putting down with my comment directly? Exactly... it's a blanket statement. Get off my cock already.

People have been putting down the girl for a year already - making fun of her size and her hand... maybe she deserves it... who knows? It does get old though...

Originally posted by captainpec

This post is ridiculous. All you instigators that keep mashing that girl by starting posts with her IM address should grow the fuck up already. We are not in elementary school anymore so stop acting like it... if you don't like her (HOUSE DIVA OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS) turn your cheek and look away.

THANK YOU LOL THE FUNNY THING IS I HAVE ALL THESE GUYS IMING ME BECAUSE THIS DUMB BITCH POSTED MY SCREEN NAME TO BE HONEST I THINK ITS A GUY! LOLOL NOT EVEN A GIRL! LOL

Originally posted by captainpec

This post is ridiculous. All you instigators that keep mashing that girl by starting posts with her IM address should grow the fuck up already. We are not in elementary school anymore so stop acting like it... if you don't like her (HOUSE DIVA OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS) turn your cheek and look away.

THANK YOU LOL THE FUNNY THING IS I HAVE ALL THESE GUYS IMING ME BECAUSE THIS DUMB BITCH POSTED MY SCREEN NAME TO BE HONEST

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

TO BE HONEST I THINK ITS A GUY! LOLOL NOT EVEN A GIRL! LOL

A GUY!??!?! LOLOLOLOL NOT EVEN A GIRL?!?!?!?! LOLLLLLL LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL OL OLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLL

:hung:

Get in the coffin.

I glanced at this thread title real quick and thought it said lookking for a guy to cheat with. Was gonna say you came to the right place, lots of dudes hard up to get laid around this joint.

Especially with a random internet user.

Originally posted by b-side

We DO Exist U know..... :hat:

The prob. iz... Most GirlZ don't know what they want / or what to do with a GOOD MAN :tongue:

amen!!! so true... nice guys really do finish last.. im a nice guy but i dont like chatting with random internet girls.. not really my thing.. try facethejury.com