Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN; People going to ARc for Howells

Originally posted by puzzledprod

hey joe I'd watch what you say about those long island dicks....... one may just bitch slap a little brooklyn fagot like yourself

i think u should seriously stfu...cause if u guys manage to fuck this party up i will stomp u out myself

Originally posted by puzzledprod

hey joe I'd watch what you say about those long island dicks....... one may just bitch slap a little brooklyn fagot like yourself

ur always excluded phil...im more worried about lori beating my ass...plus LIDS r the stereotypical long island factory head unlike urself

Guest factoryoutlaw4

y0 certain kidz od'ing on G doesnt mean that every1 that goes 2 factory will ruin every party they attend, ive been tonz of other places other then factory/exit n managed not 2 fuCk it ^, give ppl a chance

Originally posted by kitty19

is it really going to be a Soundfactory/Exit crowd at Danny Howells? damn i haven't been to arc in a minute, didn't realize it was shifting demographics...

let me clarify....the SF crew wont be there i was just using them as an example to the rest of u guys where JPs party at Black got shut down from all the ODs there...and yes the new jonathan peters (Erick Morillo) will have the Jersey, LI and SF crew at Discotheque

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i think u should seriously stfu...cause if u guys manage to fuck this party up i will stomp u out myself

..Dude, you'd have all the regulars and probably security right there helping you...

Please kids, for the love of christ, leave all your shitbag, tina blowing, G drinking friends at home because thats not the kind of party this was in the past..and its not the kinda night we'd like to go out on

If you can't handle yourself, stay the fuck home..:aright:..

Originally posted by clbgirl23

Hello joe......looks like we are all havin a lil bit of Ibiza withdrawel...now you and phil simmer down...lol lol lol.... =-)

the whole crew will be there...lets get it on...what time u and phil getting there?...maybe well go to al and danalys terrace when we get home for the after party (imagine that....ahhh man)

Originally posted by joecrack13

let me clarify....the SF crew wont be there i was just using them as an example to the rest of u guys where JPs party at Black got shut down from all the ODs there...and yes the new jonathan peters (Erick Morillo) will have the Jersey, LI and SF crew at Discotheque

what wpuld make u think that a bunch of sf guido's are gonna come and storm arfc for danny howlles:confused: od:confused: and ruin it:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i don't care who goes or od s for that matter:blank:

Originally posted by joecrack13

Lets not make this a Jonathan Peters party where Jersey Juicebags and Long Island Dicks (LIDS for short) have about 10 OD's...dont give the cops a reason to shut down whats gonna be a memorable night...let it go the course..

:mad: so im a dick cause i come from LI:mad: thanks a lot

shit...why all this noise about Arc all of a sudden?

for the past years most Saturdays nights were hardly crowded - now I feel like it will be crowded as hell :(:mad:

somehow I feel it will turn out OK (it will be a great night)