Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remember the tunnel

My favorite room was the room with fuzzy walls and bubbles in the middle. That place was truley sickkkkk

That was called the Kenny Scharf room. It cost Gatien 500K just to build that room alone! I had a party in there for a while. I remember one night this couple were walking around the club BUTT NAKED! That takes balls-eh?... :woah::woah2:

That was called the Kenny Scharf room. It cost Gatien 500K just to build that room alone! I had a party in there for a while. I remember one night this couple were walking around the club BUTT NAKED! That takes balls-eh?... :woah::woah2:

Hellz yea that does, I know someone who did at Factory one year for the "underwear" party. I thought she was crazzy, that takes some balls!!!!

wasnt that the night we had sex in the bathroom? :makeout:

No, that night we had it in the cage, silly.

"it's justin time"

God, I use to love hearing that.....

Anyone remember the guy who use to climb the steal beam and do all of these crazy ass tricks on it?

Guest gabo
No, that night we had it in the cage, silly.

QUOTE]

omg how could I forget that! that was crazy, lets have cage sex again!

• 1 year later...

...I remember the first night we opened TuNNeL!!! (sigh*) It was supposed to be our upscale PaLLaDiuM! lol Ahhh, the good ole' days!!! Hey, why don't we round up err'body on this site' and do a TuNNeL party, ya' know, a reunion type thangy'?!! Of course it WON'T be the same but we can see how many TuNNeL HeaDs we can round up in one spot...I've got a huuuge loft with an outdoor roofdeck soooo...any takers? Let's DO IT, whaddup?!! Lets get a concensus going and spread the word people.

I'll never forget one time in the bathoom this chick just completely fell backwards and smacked her head on the tile floor. Two seconds later, she pops up and goes "that was awesome" and starts dancing again...good times good times...

My first time going it was raining and our cab pulled up, some guy opened the door for us with an umbrella and said "Welcome to the Tunnel, welcome home..." and let us straight in...

Nothing will EVER complare to those days...

I remember when Exit first opened I walked in and was like wow, from now on sucks...

ah i neverr been ta the tunnel..i readdin all the posts n that place sounded fukkkin banngin...but i heard towards the end it got too redicual...shootin needles n shitt....whyd they shut it down?...n lime light..i WISHH i went there...i go there now "avalon" still bangin on saturdays but could only imagine wut limelight was like

Yeah I remember hearing all the rumors about people sticking people with needles...it was all BS i think...i remember my friend being so messed up she convinced herself that someone stuck her...turns out she was just really fcked up...

Come to think of it, my time there was almost exactly 7 years ago...time flies...

tunnel was ok. i thought it was really cool because of how big it was and how many rooms it had but I was a pallaidium girl. 1995-96 best years.

that was my home away from home. every single club that was my favorite they knocked down or built something else there. pallaidium, centro fly and vinyl :(

I remember when Jr. just started spinning "K-Hole" and this guy out of nowhere says to me, "AAh, yess. K. Wanna bump?" I was just like, sure. That's how crazy it was in those clubs. If you wanted to do drugs, you could just do it without really having to worry that much. Nowadays, for get it. Not that I do drugs now but now, even the drugs aren't the same.

Does anyone remember Desire, Tobell or Astro?
Tobell's still around and even has records out via nyc-eclectro-pope Larry Tee (who's always fun to hear dj btw).

Check out DiskoDistortion on Thursdays at Bed (21st and 6th av, with Tee as the dj) and you'll find the remainders of the kids of that era still working it (Amanda, Kenny Kenny, Ritchie, ... ).