Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hisham@Privilege

blendprod

Originally posted by lyrik

:finger:

bro......best that i heard from him so far,wicked,techy,this guy really impressed me last night,now i know why zabiela is talking about him.....also a great producer,50% of the time that i asked him about a track last night it was made by him....this kat has like 7 or 8 bombs waiting to be signed.

That's one of the biggest problems with going to clubs south of 10th street. My suggestion to clubs would be to offer free entry or one free drink to anyone that parks in those $20 lots. I know it won't happen, but that would be a great gesture.

Great to see all of you there. Very happy with Hishams set last night. I admire this guy because he's patient with his set. He played very German and never played hard really, energetic though. To me his biggest assets are taste and knowing when exactly to drop the record in the precise minute of the night.

He impressed me at the afterhrs. @ JOe's, but last night he showed he can be a great Headliner and most importantly the potential he has. Without a doubt he has a long road ahead of him, but a bright one for shure.

Well First off let me say that Marco and Carla definately know their music. It is such a pleasure to see people that try to expand the musical horizon of this city. I had a fabulous time last evening. I arrived around midnight and was pleased to see Dave Preston behind the decks. I have heard him many times in Gainesville and in my college town of Tallahassee. I had the privilege of having him spin at some parties at my place in college with my boy, Dj Apple. One thing remains constant, Dave has a unique sound and it is extremely impressive. To be honest, I had trouble just standing still. Quality work, Dave! It was also good to see you as well. I'll be in touch.

As for Hisham, this guy was off the hook! He played some of the best Tech House I have heard in a long time. I was dancing my ass off! His record selection and the order in which he played them was crucial.

I want to thank Marco and Carla, for recommending I go and see Hisham. I had a great evening and I look forward to many more with the PM Sessions crew. For those of you who haven't experienced one of their parties, I highly recommend it. You WILL be educated!

Thanx for the words guys ... it has to be one of my favorite nites of music at P:M Sessions. Hisham owned the place.

Thanx to Dave, Frank and Chris as well. Music was on point all nite. :cool:

Originally posted by macboy

That's one of the biggest problems with going to clubs south of 10th street. My suggestion to clubs would be to offer free entry or one free drink to anyone that parks in those $20 lots. I know it won't happen, but that would be a great gesture.

Dan ... there is Valet Parking right in front of Privilege. $15 for what I was told last week. You can't beat it. Walk 15 feet to the ropes ... check you are on the list ... check your ID (100% required at Privilege) ... and you are in for a treat. Hope to see you this Friday for Oscar Fonseca and Desyn Masiello. :cool: