Clubplanet Nightlife Community

G&D Review plus avalon comments

apparently they dropped Kyoto, but noone hear has spoke of it.

Tranceaddicts has a good track list from this event.

yeah and whoever said they got kicked out from drinking a beer in the courtyard, i saw ya and heard what they were saying to you. THAT IS PURE BS!

Anyways i think that is when they dropped Kyoto. It was the only time out of the room, so they had to play it then bc i didnt hear it :mad:

-billy

Hi you guys .. well i had not a bad night .. the music was not that bad especially towards the 2-4 am time .. i did not like in the beginning (dont know who was spinning D or G) when the DJ cranks it high and then drops it totally down .. it just kills me ..

i like it hard . i like it fast . and i like it bumping .. that is when i like to dance

for my new friends who i am not sure i know .. to Oldtimer and Glowgrlnyc .. thank you so much for appreciating my dancing .. i just love to dance and love to do whatever comes to mind .. with no limit or boundaries . well .. as long as my body lets me go .. hehe .. and i thinki know you Glowgrlnyc and i see hard core dancer in you ..

but hey .. you guys next time in avalon .. please come and say hi .. i would love to meet you and make more friends ..

and to my old friends .. Digital and Silver .. ya .. it has been a while since the group got together .. but i have doubts about the group being a real group ..

and some of the people, you included on your list, silver, do not make me very excited about meeting you up guys .. (you know who i am talking about .. hehe) ..

avalon generlly is ok.. is it the best club .. i dont know .. ya it has drugs .but i think many clubs in nyc has drugs .. of course it would be awesome if the management do a better job in controlling drugs and smoking (sorry guys if u smoke or do drugs) .. but they dont ..

and people in avalon .. ya they dont really dance that much .. but i still like the club .. it is cleaner than lots of other clubs .. and i made lots of friends there ..

also the fact that they are bringing new DJs constantly is great .. even though i like the asian dude DJ who spins there regularly .. i think he is pretty good ..

in any case .. no club is perfect .. so u have to find positive things to look for .. otherwise every club sucks

take care people

peace

The MASK

Originally posted by dragon0401

for my new friends who i am not sure i know .. to Oldtimer and Glowgrlnyc .. thank you so much for appreciating my dancing .. i just love to dance and love to do whatever comes to mind .. with no limit or boundaries . well .. as long as my body lets me go .. hehe .. and i thinki know you Glowgrlnyc and i see hard core dancer in you ..

but hey .. you guys next time in avalon .. please come and say hi .. i would love to meet you and make more friends ..

The MASK

i ddint know you posted here... ;) cool...

You should definetly check out (unless you already have) the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE this THURSDAY (april 1st) @ Demerera's in NYC....

GREAT GREAT GREAT dancers go there :eek:

I will defin. say hi next time I see ya @ Avalon...If you havent noticed, Im there every WEEKEND ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i ddint know you posted here... ;) cool...

You should definetly check out (unless you already have) the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE this THURSDAY (april 1st) @ Demerera's in NYC....

GREAT GREAT GREAT dancers go there :eek:

I will defin. say hi next time I see ya @ Avalon...If you havent noticed, Im there every WEEKEND ;)

hello glowgrlnyc .. i do post here from time to time . but my friend digitalextacy told me that you guys said nice things about me .. and i wanted to thank you ..

ya .. it is about time we say hi in Avalon .. i mean i love your dancing too .. but i generally dont wana bother anyone unless they seem that they want to be bothered (hmmm . that did not sound gramatically right .. hehe)

i think i came to conclusion that u r there every saturday .. actually i started going to avalon few months ago and it has been saturdays that i went there

as for this coming Thursday .. sorry dear .. i cant .. it is my birthday and i gotta spend it in a very special way .. (cant tell . this forum sounds too innocent for this .. ;)

take care

peace

the MASK

hello glowgrlnyc .. i do post here from time to time . but my friend digitalextacy told me that you guys said nice things about me .. and i wanted to thank you ..

ya .. it is about time we say hi in Avalon .. i mean i love your dancing too .. but i generally dont wana bother anyone unless they seem that they want to be bothered (hmmm . that did not sound gramatically right .. hehe)

i think i came to conclusion that u r there every saturday .. actually i started going to avalon few months ago and it has been saturdays that i went there

as for this coming Thursday .. sorry dear .. i cant .. it is my birthday and i gotta spend it in a very special way .. (cant tell . this forum sounds too innocent for this .. ;)

take care

peace

the MASK

yea I pretty much go to Avalon every Sat and sometimes Fridays (depending on who's spinning)

...definelty come say hi....because when Im dancing I dont even know who's around me or what's goin on...Im in a totally different zone...people usually think I dont wanna be interupted...but Trust me, I love meeting new people and DONT mind AT ALL if someone comes up to me while Im in the middle of dancing ;) I usually feel bad because many friends of mine usually say, "hey I saw you dancing but you didnt say hi or anything, I thought you didnt wanna be bothered....I was standing right in front of you!"

:laugh: Now thats pretty bad, dont ya think? :eek:

Well....I hope you have a very happy BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!

...and next month (first thursday of each month) you should come out to the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE ;)

yea I pretty much go to Avalon every Sat and sometimes Fridays (depending on who's spinning)

...definelty come say hi....because when Im dancing I dont even know who's around me or what's goin on...Im in a totally different zone...people usually think I dont wanna be interupted...but Trust me, I love meeting new people and DONT mind AT ALL if someone comes up to me while Im in the middle of dancing ;) I usually feel bad because many friends of mine usually say, "hey I saw you dancing but you didnt say hi or anything, I thought you didnt wanna be bothered....I was standing right in front of you!"

:laugh: Now thats pretty bad, dont ya think? :eek:

Well....I hope you have a very happy BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!

...and next month (first thursday of each month) you should come out to the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE ;)

totally different zone .. wow .. very focused .. cool girl .. ya .. i love people too .. and i like to encourage people to dance .. even if they are not that great .. coz the truth is . no one is born a dancer .. but it is all in your heart .. if u have it .. then it will show on you .. and your attitude ..

that is why i am against "structured" dancing .. step dancing .. etc. .. do this .. then this .. in my opinion it kills creativity .. but i dont wana go on otherwise ppl will call me a philosopher or something .. hehe .

ok kid so we will meet up then .. i am going to avalon this saturday ..

peace

the MASK

yeah alan would love to see ya tomorrow. Been telling him about it for a few months maybe next month dude. Im trying to get 2 people who i partied with at re:fuge to come to this but we will see. Hey your stuck at avalon alan and i can respect that you like it harder,faster. Me im more into the house scene then the tchno trance scene. Best club/party nyc is shelter sat night sunday morning. No morons EVERYONE is daning to DEEP HOUSE and amazing amazing dancer all over the flooor. See ya tonte despina. And alan HAPPY BDAY old one,hehe. See ya on my buddy list.

Originally posted by silverbull

yeah alan would love to see ya tomorrow. Been telling him about it for a few months maybe next month dude. Im trying to get 2 people who i partied with at re:fuge to come to this but we will see. Hey your stuck at avalon alan and i can respect that you like it harder,faster. Me im more into the house scene then the tchno trance scene. Best club/party nyc is shelter sat night sunday morning. No morons EVERYONE is daning to DEEP HOUSE and amazing amazing dancer all over the flooor. See ya tonte despina. And alan HAPPY BDAY old one,hehe. See ya on my buddy list.

silver .. u r funny kid .. u talking to many ppl in the same time .. kidd .. biz writing 123 .. hehe . noo .. u r fine kid

aiight thanks for th bday thing . ya . i know i am old .. but i bet u most ppl dont know . .. but in any case i dont really care ..

like i told u . it is all in your heart .. if u have it .. u will dance .. if u dont .. well . .i dont care how young u r .. then u wont ..

shelter is an excellent club . but the only times i went there, believe it or not, was for japanese parties .. and they were awesome .. it blew my mind that those japanese DJs were mixing from macintosh .. something i only saw again last sat in avalon with D&G ..

ya .. i am in avalon . but i am not stuck in there . i like it there . big diff .. i like to make friends and find a home .. that kina thing .. and besides . they bring good djs .. and the music for the majority of the time was great ...

soft house ... nhaaa not for me . .makes me sleepy .. doesnt ignite the dancing mask .... hehe

aiight dude .. peace and love

the MASK

Originally posted by digitalextacy

I say Mask should come to see David Morales @ Spirit cause he will enjoy all the area to dance cause of it's size. And not to mention we don't get to see Gabe that much anymore. And the women... :D

dude .. sooo tempting .. especially the last part .. i duno kid .

the other thing is that .. my sister wana join us ... but she got no money .. so .. can we get in spirit free? if so, then i will think about it .. if not .. then i have to figure something out .. like i take her to a free club and when she is done .. which is usually early, then come to spirit

ok .. so tell me more about it and will take it from there

the MASK

Originally posted by digitalextacy

I want to meet your sister. We will plan it out if you would like.

cool dude .. i think she will make it to avalon .. she might and most probably wont stay that long coz of her health .. but i think she will be there like 10-12 or something

unless u got a better deal in spirit .. anyway .. call me

the MASK

hehhehe....Kid??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the compliment.....I WISH!!!

....Ive been partying for about 9 years now ;)

ok .. two things . first .. kid is more of a slang . like .. "girl" "dude" etc ... and second . i really think u r kid compared to me .. coz i have been partying for a lot longer than you dear .. hehe

also .. your energy is great .. and u sure kick ass on the dance floor .. and that is a kid in heart ..

did i make my case .. your honor ???

the MASK

ok .. two things . first .. kid is more of a slang . like .. "girl" "dude" etc ... and second . i really think u r kid compared to me .. coz i have been partying for a lot longer than you dear .. hehe

also .. your energy is great .. and u sure kick ass on the dance floor .. and that is a kid in heart ..

did i make my case .. your honor ???

the MASK

hehehehe.... yea muaz ;)

thank you MASK :cool:

see ya REALLLLL SOON!!!! Happy Birthday kid :tongue:

hehehehe.... yea muaz ;)

thank you MASK :cool:

see ya REALLLLL SOON!!!! Happy Birthday kid :tongue:

muaz ...?? cuuuuute .. that is the first that i saw mua being plural .. hehe

aiight i will see u sat in avalon .. i am bringing my God sister .. my best friend in the world .. who loves dancing .. not a rave style . but her own style .. but one of my best students that i am proud of ..

we wont stay long though coz she is not feelnig good .. and i will have to drive her to her house .. i will try to come back but it might be difficult .. but will see

take care cutie

the MASK