Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chechos Week 2 Review: NEW Chechos Pool Champ

Bling

Chechos is the shit . what a blast. where the $## was everyone that said theyd show :mad: lol

u missed it edgar v new CHECHOS CHAMPION :)

Peeps who showed up

1. Manny

2. maribel

3. doug

4. arturo b

5. leo

6. koky

7. grooveric

8. EDGAR V

and a special apperance by koky's son :)

the pool tournaments

1. koky vs. grooveric - all i can say is koky drunk beat eric that shit was funny :eek:

2. edgar v vs manny- this was the game to watch first manny went up by 3 then edgar came back to tie then they went back and forth

HIGHLIGHT OF NITE MANNY MADE THIS SICK BANK SHOT.... ESPN STYLE THAT LEFT EDGAR SPEECHLESS

but edgar came back with a vengence and beat manny two more games and won the chechos title. now manny has to wait at least two weeks cuz edgar is touring next week LOL sucker :)

j/k fun times

DJ SETS

1. Doug (dumeral)-went up twice as did eric. doug's second part to his set was sick.............. awesome set. i was dancing like crazy. and it wasnt just cuz i was buzzed. my fav track he dropped was Timeless

2. Eric- damn part 2 to his set was sick CLASSICS NITE WHERE WAS SALEEN LOL he went according to edgar and koky shadow lounge on our ass. SICK SICK SICK.

tracks i loved

a) elemeents (on march promo)

B) some track called the real orgasm. (hilarous to have that played at the pool hall i was like oh shit)

had a blast great to see Edgar v come out and represent. always a blast. and great to see ARturo show up

NEXT WEEK LINEUP

1. ERIC

2. ARTURO B. - i want to see TA's and more Cpers come out

this place is the shit .. good times.. good friends.

PS edgar liked the head blowin up thing bruno lol

u all missed my new shirt as well lol I made the shirt u suggested Miriam

oh yeah carlos we were talkin shit about u LOL. u have to take on the new chechos champ with ur magic stick LOL

AND I DRANK 4 BEERS 2 BUDWEISERS AND 2 SOME GERMAN NAME DARK COLOR BEER. MARIBEL KNOWS THE NAME

:) none of that heineken shit like last week

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

the pool tournaments

1. koky vs. grooveric - all i can say is koky drunk beat eric that shit was funny :eek:

:rolleyes:

Well, what do you expect? In between running to the booth and playing pool is no easy task ;) (You forgot Round 2....I won)

ANYWAY...........:tongue:

I wanna thank everyone for the support and coming by tonight: Koky, Leo, Bling, Manny (MJM), Arturo, DJ Dumerral, Maribel, Edgar V...................:aright:

For those who missed out...........:tongue: .......maybe next week ;)

Yea, really sorry I had to miss it, but I'm moving, I really wanted to catch Eric live. :( ..and see you all... Next time fo sho, good to hear it was a good time..

Koky.. WTF? missed ya at crobar, your dog would've loved it too... ;)

Had a great time last night.

Big Whut up to Koky,Eric, Manny,Arturo,EV,LEO and a couple of other CP who's names i forgot. :D :D

Hey Bling you forgot to mention my friends Mike and Tanya in your post. They going to be very upset:laugh: :laugh:

Food is actually pretty dam good and 2-1 pitchers cant beat that.

The place is much bigger than i expected.

well see ya all on Sunday four shizzal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember if we build it they will come;) ;) ;)

Hey Manny that last shot u did before i left to win the game was FUCKING OUT HAND:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Yeah i had to stay home, just found out I have another kid with this girl from three yrs ago, that makes four kids of mine I have, WTF, I should of used condoms!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by themrs

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!

Manny got housed!!!

:laugh:

housed????

nnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa...... edgar played a hell of a game....it was like a tennis match.... back & forth/ back & forth....

had a blast..... can't wait til our rematch..... that will be interesting....

oh & btw themrs....

:finger:

;)

Hi Everybody!!

Wanted to post I had an awesome time last night. It was great hanging out with everyone, and especially hearing my bf and Eric spin. They were both out of hand!!!

:woah: Wish more peeps would have made it out, you guys don't know what you're missing!!

Always a pleasure hanging with MJM, Edgar, koky (your son, sooo cute), Leo, Eric,Bling and Arturo. Great to see Edgar whoop the champions ass!! ;) ;) and carlos, what happened? Chicken out this week?:tongue: Would have loved to see you play Edgar!!;) ;)

Will def be there next week, and everyone should try and check it out. Always a good time at Chechos!!!!!!:D