Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory news....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just heard from a reliable source it was raided, the owner and 2 of the security staff is in custody on drug charges.. thats all the info I have at this time, i'll update you guys w/ any breaking news..

lol sweety the club has been cosed down for a while now. and Richard Grant is being charged with like 7 acounts all 3 have been in custody and SF was closed early that night..

Originally posted by italianp7

lol sweety the club has been cosed down for a while now. and Richard Grant is being charged with like 7 acounts all 3 have been in custody and SF was closed early that night..

Really? Shit I haven't been on here in a while, I couldn't find any posts on it.

:laugh: :laugh:

You tell him sweety...that kid must be some fucking loser. He's definitely not industry like us

Originally posted by nomembername

You tell him sweety...that kid must be some fucking loser. He's definitely not industry like us

LoL.. yeah really... and p.s. guys there are posts on here from last week about SF .. theres even a link on the SF Indicement its about 34 pages and it tells you pretty much everything about the case also im sorry to say this but it looks like SF will NEVER open again. as of now the state owns the property and Richard Grant was also forced to hand over 1 million $ and his other property in his name.

LoL.. yeah really... and p.s. guys there are posts on here from last week about SF .. theres even a link on the SF Indicement its about 34 pages and it tells you pretty much everything about the case also im sorry to say this but it looks like SF will NEVER open again. as of now the state owns the property and Richard Grant was also forced to hand over 1 million $ and his other property in his name.

Hey, I just noticed that we're both from queens. Maybe it would be a good idea for us to meet up and chill considering that we're both industry type people who are in the know.

PM me and let me know

sure i sent you a pmi dunno if u got it

I did actually but would you mind sending me another one with your pic attached?...I like to be able to put a face with who I'm talking to.

thanks

Oh yeah, what part of queens you from? and are you black?

I did actually but would you mind sending me another one with your pic attached?...I like to be able to put a face with who I'm talking to.

thanks

Oh yeah, what part of queens you from? and are you black?

im at work right now so i dont have any pics on this comp.. and also read the screen name... u really think im black??? and im in Bayside u

so your telling me SF is closed? Where does all the old SF heads chill now?

yep SF is CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDDD ;-(

ummm i really don't know... they were at ARC but thats About to close and i know some went to "Black" but that is the WACKESTTTTTTTTTTTT club so i dunnooooooo.. Im sure you dont know this but JP owns "Black" now so most of the SF peeps went there... theres toooooooooo many cops and too many problems there,

im at work right now so i dont have any pics on this comp.. and also read the screen name... u really think im black??? and im in Bayside u

that's cool, just hook me up with one when you get home...good point with the screen name thing. I'm from Woodhaven.

It's so funny watching some people post on here like they know what's going on in the industry, mean while shit went down weeks ago.

I guarantee that kid xlr8ted is the guy at the door that gets turned away 3 times before he finally decides to go somewhere else

that's cool, just hook me up with one when you get home...good point with the screen name thing. I'm from Woodhaven.

It's so funny watching some people post on here like they know what's going on in the industry, mean while shit went down weeks ago.

I guarantee that kid xlr8ted is the guy at the door that gets turned away 3 times before he finally decides to go somewhere else

lol..:laugh:

soooooooo age? and wat nat r u.. and what about ur pic ??? send it ovaaaa lol

Hold on, JP bought a club? Is it fun? Any reviews? When was the opening night? Did they save the alaskan wolves?

OMG HAVE U BEEN LIVING IN A CAVE FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO????????????

#1 JP OWNS "BLACK" AKA THE OLD EXIT...

#2 THE 1ST WEEKEND IT OPENED IT WAS CLOSED EARLY FOR 4 OD'S

#3 MORE NYPD ARE THERE THEN CLUBBERS

#4 IT WAS ALL OVER THE DAMN NEWS SO WAKE UPPPPPPP

AND #5 THE CLUB SUX AND THE OPENING NIGHT WAS LIKE 3 - 4 WEEKS AGO.

Hold on, JP bought a club? Is it fun? Any reviews? When was the opening night? Did they save the alaskan wolves?

Bro, just forget it already...someone like YOU wouldn't understand

:rolleyes:

Italian, I'll hook you up later also...I can't post it on here with all the haters around