Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G @ SPACE > Sat. April 3rd

colbyreese

Yes, that's right, it's Oscar G time once again... Join us at SPACE this Saturday as the Dancestar Award-winning #1 Producer & DJ tears it up on the best sound system in town!

Don't forget, in April, it's Ladies First! We will be hooking the ladies up with an open bar til midnight, and the ladies on my guest_list will be getting in for FREE til 4am! Also 2-4-1 drinks for everyone til midnight.

for guest_list or info, shoot me an email:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

peace,

colby

oscar4.jpg

Originally posted by happyface

I really feel like attending this, last time herd Oscar he tore shyt up in the mainroom, and also I need to listen to some ROLAND sicks beats on the patio hopefully this time noone sellsout. :mad::cool:

..i feel the same way ............BUT freakin responsibilities simply won't let me this weekend . :(:blank:

:cool:

People, listen up!!!!! I will be in Orlando till 4am and i'm driving straight to space thereafter. If I can make it to the patio after a long night there is no reason why you guys shouldn't. C'mon let's all go and have a blast!!!! Don't be a bunch of wimps,lol. gotta be a soldier!!!!!!!!!!!Count on it, I will be there and I will be tearing up that dancefloor!

Originally posted by CrzyC

WooHoo!!!

Ill bring both of your Prince tickets...please remind me to give them to you!!!! :D :D :D

:eek:

Ummmm dont bring em, C! We"ll just get em that night of the concert! Im not driving Sat so you know what that means.......Ima get mah drink ON! :D

So i dont wanna hang on to that ticket all night!