Clubplanet Nightlife Community

losers

I cant figure out if this thread is supposed to be a joke or if you people are really this corny. If you guys are being serious in this conversation than :blown: because you "industry" people are fukin corny as hell. First of all italinp i guarantee you don't know jack shit about the "industry" but neither do I nor do I really give a fuk. I go to listen to the DJ and thats it. I could give two fuks about line privilages, comps ect.... I mean if it comes across my way of course i'll take , its always nice but I'm not gonna blow some guy so I can be "down" with the "industry" people, fukin losers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

why would you want someones head up your ass?

:laugh: :laugh:

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"!

"You eat pieces of shit?"

Attn: sfkid

It doesn't matter how long you have been going to clubs, it still doesn't make you a "true industry head". I'm talking about being down with old school legends who throw down the sickest parties week after week...people like MattMango and Kevinkiwi. Without these guys, there would be no scene at all. I'm done with you...ROOKIE!

Guest starscream

i think that just makes u old doesnt it...not an industry head..get a clue hunny your being tacky and wayyy tired.and trust me the club scene would have survived just fine without matt or kevin.

Guest starscream
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Are you serious, the scene lives and dies on what KevinKiwi decides.... you need to get in the know hunnie, Kevin and Matt are what makes this scene go round'.

ohh hunny im in the know more than u know ....;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Why does anyone w/ a "sf" or a "xtc" in their screen name have to get so pissed?

Just because I have SF in my name doesn't mean I was there every weekend for 15 hours like some other losers. I did and still do go to other places.

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh:

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"!

"You eat pieces of shit?"

Attn: sfkid

It doesn't matter how long you have been going to clubs, it still doesn't make you a "true industry head". I'm talking about being down with old school legends who throw down the sickest parties week after week...people like MattMango and Kevinkiwi. Without these guys, there would be no scene at all. I'm done with you...ROOKIE!

Jackass , again I don't care about being an industry head,