Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I think the Red Sox will beat the Yanks this year..

Originally posted by magellanmax

right on the money :aright:

in a short series, we got the yamkees on a tight leash. Mussina lost to the rays, a-rod n jeter are trying to outgun each other..thats cool.... i just cant wait till they start falling apart at the seams.... then the red sox move in to clean up. I just hope the bullpen doesnt reek like last season. I remember towards the end of last season when we lost that awful series to the orioles...i just felt it was gonna be a long postseason(if any):( ...then came along Grady Fuckin Little (who i believe was on georgieboys' payroll) How could he ???? damn :mad:

anyho...the yamkees got the worst record in MLB rite now as i type :D its a sweet feeling :) hope it stays thataway

so worried bout the yanks still Max?? ....

So you got us in a short series huh???

Gee i better hope it goes 7 games again , cuz il like our success in those series against your Sux:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bxbomb

Game over ...if you think the sox pen is better than the yanks ..

ask your redsox guru Pete gammons about that one

Mendoza...hahahahh you can have him hes a plant george let him go so he can stink up your pen

Kim if hes not a closer ...gee what his history with the yanks??

Pete Gammons also picked the Sox to take the series last year when the playoffs were approaching......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Pete Gammons also picked the Sox to take the series last year when the playoffs were approaching......

true daT:D :tongue::laugh:

but seriously Pete G knows his shit and always has the inside track on rumors and stuff

Jon man, I noticed you love starting these arguments huh...lol...

Anyway, if history means anything, just take a look at it...Every year you guys say how great the sox are and how much the yanks suck...But every year the same shit happens. Yanks win the division, you guys cry "wait till next year"..

...I'm not worried about our pitching...Kevin Brown was lookin damn good this morning...

I understand it's your hatred for the Yankees that fuel these posts, but even being a hater, you've gotta admit that the Yankees are a DAMN good team and we always find a way to come thru to beat boston.... :D

Originally posted by Codica3

Mussina will be just fine this year so everyone who says otherwise: STFU.

Did you happen to catch his interview b4 he left Japan??... what a baby he is :laugh: :laugh: he needs to STFU and admit when he gets lit up. Big baby didnt wanna fly n pitch in Japan..poor him boo hooo :cry: i mean, he is only being paid $15 million per, he's underpaid, he shouldnt have to put up with that :rolleyes:

:laugh: gotta luv the yamkees. this is almost comical.

oh, btw, i say otherwise :tongue:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Did you happen to catch his interview b4 he left Japan??... what a baby he is :laugh: :laugh: he needs to STFU and admit when he gets lit up. Big baby didnt wanna fly n pitch in Japan..poor him boo hooo :cry: i mean, he is only being paid $15 million per, he's underpaid, he shouldnt have to put up with that :rolleyes:

:laugh: gotta luv the yamkees. this is almost comical.

oh, btw, i say otherwise :tongue:

Don't make fun of him. :mad3:

He knows he got hit, did you happen to catch his interview AFTER the game? He knew he wasn't feeling his fastball, and he was trying to overcompensate, and it just wasn't working for him.

Mussina is one of the most reliable pitchers in baseball right now, so don't hate. One losing game doesn't constitute a horrible pitcher -- correct me if I'm wrong but EVERY PITCHER loses games in his career.

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Jon man, I noticed you love starting these arguments huh...lol...

Anyway, if history means anything, just take a look at it...Every year you guys say how great the sox are and how much the yanks suck...But every year the same shit happens. Yanks win the division, you guys cry "wait till next year"..

...I'm not worried about our pitching...Kevin Brown was lookin damn good this morning...

I understand it's your hatred for the Yankees that fuel these posts, but even being a hater, you've gotta admit that the Yankees are a DAMN good team and we always find a way to come thru to beat boston.... :D

you JUST noticed this?

no one ever said Yankees fans got that instinctive sense

;)

Originally posted by jtk4

almost as funny as even with that .125 average his career post season ave is still higher then jeters. ;)

JT please , THer is no comparison compare who is a better post season player ....

where shall we start? how bout the hand , DJ is going for one fior his thumb how bout Nomahhhh?

DJ is the best positional player in post seson baseball the past 25 years

:laugh: :laugh:

I see this thread poing 15 pages now.

i know I heard it all before he rocks in the post season bla bla bla.

I guess bernie is the greatest homerun hitter in the post season also. He does have the record. It also helps that him and jeter have played in 39847928347298347 post season games. No arguement there the yanks go every year and the red sox do not. Those are the facts and thats it.

Count down 1 month and counting before the first jeter arod fight.

:laugh:

We all know that he is the post season hit leader, but did you know he is also the post season strike out leader.

Also did you know that he is not in the top ten of these post season catagories:

batting average

On-base %

Slugging %

OPS

RBI

He is in the top ten for

hits

runs

ab's

games

hr

bb

sb

He is good but probably not the best.

What is funny is when you look at the all-time numbers and shit 90% are yankees.