Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best place to buy these??

iamme

whats the best place to buy a whole bunch of rose petals. like the type you would cover a bed with ;)

i dont think regular flower shops would sell these. is there a place online? regular stores? any ideas?

i hope i wouldnt have to buy a bunch of roses and just rip them up :half: this could get expensive

Originally posted by iamme

whats the best place to buy a whole bunch of rose petals. like the type you would cover a bed with ;)

i dont think regular flower shops would sell these. is there a place online? regular stores? any ideas?

i hope i wouldnt have to buy a bunch of roses and just rip them up :half: this could get expensive

for the petals by about 4 dozen of the no-frills ones they sell at various places... for actual roses get the expensive long stem ones... since the petals will be all over the floor, bed, in water, or etc. the average eye wouldnt even notice the difference, but for the ones that you will have on display or sent to her you get the real deal holyfields because 1. shes worth it, 2. you want them to last, and look great... just a thought, thats what i do...

Originally posted by fkornre

just go to the cemetary and collect any flowers u can find...there usually "dirt" cheap there...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

for the petals by about 4 dozen of the no-frills ones they sell at various places... for actual roses get the expensive long stem ones... since the petals will be all over the floor, bed, in water, or etc. the average eye wouldnt even notice the difference, but for the ones that you will have on display or sent to her you get the real deal holyfields because 1. shes worth it, 2. you want them to last, and look great... just a thought, thats what i do...

this sounds the most reasonable solution, esp price wise. i dont think the quality of the petals on the bed would matter that much, theyre going to get mushed anyways :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

exactly~! let us know how it turns out...

btw, be careful pulling them off, if youre not gentle you wind up with a lot of half petals and petal pieces... so put from as close to the base as possible...

unfortunately, i was only day dreaming and realised i had no idea where to get these :half:

im a big loser