Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Laid Vs. Getting Sick

tranzwhore

Originally posted by tranzwhore

My honey isn't feeling well but I want some action.

Do you run the risk of getting their sickness cuz you're horny?

In my opinion, him being sick gives you every right to go out and cheat on him and get your groove on. If he don't understand that...fuck him, he's not the one for you.

from a bilogic standpoint you´re unlikely to get his illness

part of what makes you uncounciously attracted to your partner is his smell. and the scent of his smell is produced mainly by his immune system (just take it that way, it´s true but takes long and lots of biological mumbojumbo to explain).

you uncounciously find him attractive cause his immune system (represented through his smell) is a lot different than yours. has different strong and weakpoints etc.

in an evolutionary sense, all this in essence would (could) cause your offspring to have a better and stronger immune system than the both of you, because theoretically it would get the strongpoints of the both of your immune systems.

so you probably won´t get ill by it cause your immune system could defeat the illness that made him ill.

except of course the illness attacks where both of you have a weakpoint. but you have good chances of not getting it.

ehh, I learn the hard way with this.

my g/f was sick at the time and we both were a little horny and so after a little bit she starts make these sounds. So I like are you ok? She says she is and that she felt like she was going to cum so we continue and sure enough she starts make the sounds again. I am taking it easy cause I do not want to hurt her and she's not looking real good. So she starts get a little more aggressive and make this yaking sound. I'm like WTF and then I feel it on neck and hair and her crying. It was so sad I could not get mad I just started laughing but this mad her cry more. I mean what could we expect to happen? No, she did puke directly on me but right on the pillow next to my head and I just moved a bit.

Yes, I did get sick. And for some reason, she did not want do want to mess around. you know what her reason was? she did not want to get puked on. Oh and like I did???