Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maxim Hometown Hottie !!!

b-side

Lips, Eyes, and a BANGIN' BOODY :)

Don't worry sweetie..... :itsok: everyone's a little harsh on the Newbies around here.... even though you've been on the beach longer than some have been able to drink

weee thank you!! i'll definitely post some more pictures for you in the very near future!! i didnt take the contest too seriously back when i entered and i didnt submit my best photos by any means... i really regret it now. i'll put up my better ones here so you guys can get a better idea who you're voting for. thank you so much for your support!! <3

ps: for those of you who havent voted, im in the 5th row, 3rd from left. the key is to vote for me and 9 other girls who in your opinion aren't gonna make it - this lessens my competition. If you vote for all the other super hot girls that are definitely getting a ton of votes anyway, my chances decline :(

Originally posted by layawaybride

weee thank you!! i'll definitely post some more pictures for you in the very near future!! i didnt take the contest too seriously back when i entered and i didnt submit my best photos by any means... i really regret it now. i'll put up my better ones here so you guys can get a better idea who you're voting for. thank you so much for your support!! <3

ps: for those of you who havent voted, im in the 5th row, 3rd from left. the key is to vote for me and 9 other girls who in your opinion aren't gonna make it - this lessens my competition. If you vote for all the other super hot girls that are definitely getting a ton of votes anyway, my chances decline :(

You really think its her???? Its probably Saleen351-a