Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maxim Hometown Hottie !!!

b-side

shame I missed the voting. I would have voted you just based on the way you handled the criticisms on the board.

don't know if you deserve to win or not, but good luck...the important thing is that winning/losing has no bearing on how important you feel about yourself...

any of the doods who had criticisms...throw up some pics of your last ex-girlfriends, i'm sure even if by some fluke they are better looking than Maura, it's not by THAT much! Course if you could prove me dead wrong, that only means the thread got a hell of a lot more interesting :)

saleen if you need to switch careers AGAIN, you should seriously think about guidance counselor.

I know a ton of people who would love to be mentored by such a successful business & ladies man!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

OMFG, Wow, my angel has finally come :love: ..

Ok on to the bachleor party, Koky it will be my honor if u are my best man, and throw me a bachleor party, its on now, better make it good, cause when I get hitched to this beauty, thats it, we are together forever :love: