Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Saturdays presents DAVID MORALES, Apr 3

Oh oh Morales in SPIRIT:) :bounce:

how is spirit? never been there before....big space?

the three times I had the chance to see him was on the greek island during the past 2summers.... deffinately some of my best nights to remember

so of course Im there 2dance :party::clap::clap:

MOrales was awesome at sbny with frankie knuckels a few months back. And he never dissapoints. See you guys there. I just got to work from filter 14 after hearing hector romero and i will get home sleep for 3 hrs and off i go to hear "THE BOSS".

i know this is a long shot, but this cutie came by twice and danced with me @ spirit saturday night 4/3. shorty had a tight body, button down lavender or light purple top, hair tied up.. i was at the back of the club most of the night.. last seen her near the front with her gf.. where r u? u jus crazyy cute.

the music was good. club had vibes similar to old skool exit. made some friends, received some stares. not as much love as vinyl. :(

hey sorry for being a dick i was just kidding. I jsut couldnt resist. Good luck finding her and i dont know who your talking about but i was there from 1030 till 7am, maybe describe a bit more and what songs were ya dancing too. My memeroy is still kinda fresh and i knew alot of people there maybe i can help.

Ive always liked Morales' remixes but he REALLY shows his stuff live--like at Spirit saturday night.

he has excellent taste in house music and I agreed with a large proportion of his discs. y kno smtimes ull hear a dj and you like maybe 1 song an hour?? Now morales. e can play back to back to back smashes.

and its in his 'sound' that NY smooth funky house with vocals and melodies: its disco as we loved it 7 still live it.

hes really good. along with the NYC trinity of DT & JNR david morales shld be esteemed as a like minded hero.

the crowd at spirit was cute. the staff was efficient: there were some friendly managers and a few oppressive bouncers. the promotion staff is seasoned and generous.

as sprit brings back top takent i will return with cash in hand.

junior shld play at least once monthly on the main floor.

oh the sound should be chked by the crobar or arc sound guys: spirits sound was too distorted needs balance

overall Morales made our night.

****xxxxx****

Originally posted by clinton

Ive always liked Morales' remixes but he REALLY shows his stuff live--like at Spirit saturday night.

he has excellent taste in house music and I agreed with a large proportion of his discs. y kno smtimes ull hear a dj and you like maybe 1 song an hour?? Now morales. e can play back to back to back smashes.

and its in his 'sound' that NY smooth funky house with vocals and melodies: its disco as we loved it 7 still live it.

hes really good. along with the NYC trinity of DT & JNR david morales shld be esteemed as a like minded hero.

the crowd at spirit was cute. the staff was efficient: there were some friendly managers and a few oppressive bouncers. the promotion staff is seasoned and generous.

as sprit brings back top takent i will return with cash in hand.

gota agree... morales plays smooth uplifting vocal house, nice change from what i usually hear.

junior shld play at least once monthly on the main floor.

oh the sound should be chked by the crobar or arc sound guys: spirits sound was too distorted needs balance

overall Morales made our night.

****xxxxx****

Guest starscream

it was really cool to see mr morales at the do-it party with junior vasquez on friday night.he was having a blast like the rest of us!!!