Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If anyone cares...

nomembername

I've decided that I am going to turn over a new leaf and change my posting habits. For now on I am going to try to limit my sarcasm and add more quality replies that can be beneficial to everybody.

Hopefully I will still be able to entertain everyone while at the same time begin to show everyone on here the "real me".

Originally posted by nomembername

See man, even when I try and get serious for a minute I got these two lovebirds above me posting the same fucking bullshit...do you guys seriously just follow each other around and post directly behind each other?

leave them alone, prick :mad:

Originally posted by ladyshady

you gave me the middle finger :eek:

what happened to your new leaf ?

Where in my original post does it say anything about being nice all the time?...you called me a prick so I gave you the finger.

All's I'm saying is that if people post serious questions I'm gonna try to reply with more appropriate responses that can maybe help them out or that will just keep the conversation on topic.

Is that ok with you? :bigfinge:

See man, even when I try and get serious for a minute I got these two lovebirds above me posting the same fucking bullshit...do you guys seriously just follow each other around and post directly behind each other?

well we do post on the same board and we share a lot of the same ideas... so it's gonna happen.... over and over and over again.....

also, consider the fact that there are a few other members here that you share ideas, thoughts and cynicisms with... you also tend to follow each other around...

lastly, i didn't post the same "fucking bullshit" that candy did... i don't like nipple piercing.. thusly the :rolleyes:

thank you and have a great day

Originally posted by tired

lastly, i didn't post the same "fucking bullshit" that candy did... i don't like nipple piercing.. thusly the :rolleyes:

thank you and have a great day

Listen man, I'm not looking to argue with you at all...I have no problems with you.

But when I wrote "the same fucking bullshit", I didn't mean that you wrote exactly what she wrote...it was meant as, you're always posting garbage like little fucking smilie faces and shit like that.

Whatever makes you guys happy though right?

Listen man, I'm not looking to argue with you at all...I have no problems with you.

same here i enjoy your cynicisms and wit. but sometimes i don't find it neccesary to post on and on about an idea when i feel that a 'smiley' will do. i've spent too many years of my life fighting and agrueing...

I've decided that I am going to turn over a new leaf and change my posting habits. For now on I am going to try to limit my sarcasm and add more quality replies that can be beneficial to everybody.

Hopefully I will still be able to entertain everyone while at the same time begin to show everyone on here the "real me".

i like that u announce this to the board...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I see that "new girl" has already got you by the balls huh...

" no more posting bullshit if were gonna date"

" NmN, you better cut that shit out and stop posting all together, I get jealous"...

:eek:who's the lucky girl NMN?