Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Appreciation Night/Meet-Up @ Black, Sat Apr 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whitewidow

black!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: ( black is desperate for people u think)

:blank: :blank: :blank:

:tongue:;) ;) Hmm maybe I heard there wasnt a tons of people past few weeks maybe like 300 someone said..lol But i dont care:) I thought u were saying people asking questions were desperate, but My bad.heres a smile for ya

!:):D

what the hell is a club planet nametag? are you people really wearing nametags to this meetup?

funny story::

back when clubplanet was clubnyc, there was a 'meetup' at SF at 4am, and this one guy told everyone on the board that we would know him because he would be wearing a band-aid under his left eye.

imagine how hard we were laughing as we watched him standing alone at the meetup spot at 4am sharp, with a band-aid on his face! LOL....

Originally posted by monichinadoll

HI alexia:) STarlanyc are you going? Ugh my gf is isck because she went out last night and now im stuck with the boys. its all good:) Starlanyc THat story was mean..:laugh: poor guy.

heyyyy doll...do I know you?

see (some of you) guys tonight...celebrating my birthday with JPPPPP and my Black family :laugh:

Originally posted by monichinadoll

hey mandypop do you post on JP'S site? I dont know you..lol I dont think but i remember a girl on that site that it was her bday and wanted to celebrate it somewhere, maybe @ black? Just saying hi:);)

lol yup that's meee, I'm Alexia/AlexiaBeatz on most other boards but since I signed up for CP a longgggg time ago I didn't have those names yet :laugh: maybe I can find a way to change it...

feel free to say hi anytime

:D

OK I SAW ATLEAST 4 PEOPLE ASK THESE QUESTIONS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO ANSWER THEM SO ILL GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY

Where are we soppose to get the nametags, are we just soppose to come up with the invite paper and get in for free? what if they give us problems what do we do then? and whats the dresscode i know theres no sneakers but what do we were on top and whats the code for girls?

And cant anyone print this invite??

ok so i called black and they have no clue as to why they have posted this on the site. I emailed CP fr days already and called and no answer? so those of u who wanna try go for it, if not then i suggest you be ready to pay:) so thats that.ntil they post instructions on how this is going to work etc... anyways.

I dont think you people are really wearing name tags are you? CP should supply them no?;) see you all tonight

i just checked with black about tonight for the cp customer appreciation party...the receptionist is new and is now informed...she said there's already been a ton of calls about tonights party..but she now knows the deal..

its real simple....

anyone coming tonight for this party as the invite says..

1. just mention to the doorstaff your here for the clubplanet vip

party..you & your 3 friends will get a comp to get you right in.

2. or you can bring the printout that was emailed to you and just give it to the ticket taker as you walk into the club

don't forget there's a meetup at 2am...in the back vip area underneath the booth on the main floor