Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAVORITE RAVE DJ

frankie bones

kevin saunderson

derrick may

spacegirl(even if she doesn't spin, whatever)

and of course if it were my rave frank alvee would definetly have a 6 hour set biggrin.gif

kitty, i'm surprised you didnt' mention him, i know you like bangin chicago house

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

1 thing about Bad Boy Bill, not to start World War 3,000 but he plays CD's....was anyone at that party that he was "spinning" when the cops came in and sayed to shut the music down...he stopped playing and the music kept going...hmmmm????

Dever

Kliprock

Bones

Rob Devs

its to hard to choose just one fave so here are a few of mine

rob gee, frankie bones, decypher, dan dc for u old skool heads, nicky fingers, adam x, jimmy crash, gonzo, t 100, mke dearborn

i wish they coudkl all spin at one party

------------------

YANKEES WIN THEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen Rabbit in the Moon a couple of times, he puts on a really good show. I like his performances... But I'm not too big of a Rave fan. I'm a big clubhed... Raves were back in the day, when they were still underground... cwm34.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

too many to choose from!! But I guess my favs have to be Frankie Bones, X-dream, Gonzo (LL old school), The Dever, Space Girl, Richard Humpty Vision, and with out a doubt the best DJ/performer EVER is Rabbit in the moon. If you've never seen them while rolling, then you truly have missed out! I don't even know if these people still spin or not!! I'm so out of the rave loop....I must get back into it....my god how I miss it.... cwm36.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

yah.. i havent heard him in a while.. last time was at the roxy when they tried to throw that friday night ravey party.. they had some good djs, too bad ppl didnt really support that party..

probly like 6 months or so ago.. james christian, baby hec, funk, and micro tore roxy up..

i actually bought the new james christian cd hard and deep.. its pretty cool.. but nothing like his live sets