Bling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clbgirl23

fliptoniaaa WROTE

tss see where to begin!!!!!!!!! its was an o.k. piece of journalism...they kind of left everyting where it is anyways...they started to push the line, but they eased up at the end.......its very surprising to me that u all r surprised that ur own govt would lie to u.......welcome to the o.s. of fuckin a!!!!!!!!!

theres still alot more studying that needs to go on with this srug, but as long as u live in this country u can expect the lies to keep coming!!!!!!!!!! much like the lies they feed to us about 9/11 and the lies they tell us, basically just to keep us in line!!!!!!!!!

im gonna stop now....cuz i know most of u right now r like wow...that was interesting, but by this time next week it woill be some special u saw on t.v.!!!!!!!!

u know this country and govt sometimes just make me sick....and believe me if i hads the money i would get out!!!!!!!! but 4 now im stuck here....in the land of fliptoniaaa....where at least up to now i can kind of live my life in the freedom that this country should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets take care of each other........y not no1 else will!!!!!! God has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa please do our country a favor and get out and go to another country where you "think the government is less corrupt." In all honesty our country is in a time of need for patriotism....there are people who die for this country everyday and there are people dying trying to come to this country everyday. So do everyone a favor and keep your biased negative opinions to yourself. I am sure that all of the u.s. soldiers that are protecting your ass everyday would appreciate your lovely statements. IF YOU HATE THE U.S GET OUT. AND RMEMBER YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL ITS GONE OR TAKEN FROM YOU.

what on earth does patriotism, have to do with voicing ones opinion :confused: part of living in a democratic society; is having the ability to voice ones opinion. whether you favor an opinion someone has raised is really irrelevant. the simple fact is they have a right to voice it, and quite frankly it's really as simple as that. complacency sucks! ;)

fliptoniaaa please do our country a favor and get out and go to another country where you "think the government is less corrupt." In all honesty our country is in a time of need for patriotism....there are people who die for this country everyday and there are people dying trying to come to this country everyday. So do everyone a favor and keep your biased negative opinions to yourself. I am sure that all of the u.s. soldiers that are protecting your ass everyday would appreciate your lovely statements. IF YOU HATE THE U.S GET OUT. AND RMEMBER YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL ITS GONE OR TAKEN FROM YOU.

please forgive clbgirl23 for speaking, for she does not know me and and obviously is speaking out of pure ignorance about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of u know that im beyond being american!!!!!!!!!! which is why i think i hold very high marks in most of ur opinions about me....that this girls speaks negativlely about me shows how most :americans: r very closed minded to the rest of the world around them!!!!!!!!!! so clbgrl i forgive u.....u still have many chances to open ur mind to the world around u, and more importantly to me the overseer of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

now u have a grat day u hear!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by tired

hey guys.... first of all, they would make plenty of money off of it were it to be legal.... cigarettes only cost around .45 per pack from the maker.. the rest is tax by federal, state, county taxes...

this is correct in some ways...but the govt makes more money off of it being illigal, and i have witnessed this first hand!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all...if they make it legal, then the companies would make most of the money on it!!!!! lets say its legal....then obviously it would probably be run by big corporations like marlboro or uknow some of those types...yeah the govt will make some money off of taxes, but they make alo t more money off of it being illigal....with it beeing illegal when they confiscate be it money or the drug....they get to keep it all....so where does more profit come from???????? from taxing it...or from raiding a couple of people and keeping all there money and there xtc.....that way they can resell it through there own dealers, and they stand to make all the profit from it.....to buy or to do whatever they want to with it...bcuz this money isnt tracked cuz its not legal money to begin with...so theres the underground info!!!!!!!! i hope ive enlightened some of u!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

please forgive clbgirl23 for speaking, for she does not know me and and obviously is speaking out of pure ignorance about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of u know that im beyond being american!!!!!!!!!! which is why i think i hold very high marks in most of ur opinions about me....that this girls speaks negativlely about me shows how most :americans: r very closed minded to the rest of the world around them!!!!!!!!!! so clbgrl i forgive u.....u still have many chances to open ur mind to the world around u, and more importantly to me the overseer of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

now u have a grat day u hear!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:werd:

So do everyone a favor and keep your biased negative opinions to yourself.

It's a public messageboard ;)... you don't like it, don't read it. Deal with it.

I am sure that all of the u.s. soldiers that are protecting your ass everyday would appreciate your lovely statements.

Their service is appreciated dearly and in no way did he say anything bad about them. I think you need a valium or something.

fliptoniaaa please do our country a favor and get out and go to another country where you "think the government is less corrupt."

Do you honestly think our gov't is NOT corrupt?? I think you live in dreamworld if you believe that. Let me guess, you must have an American Flag hanging on your front porch :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by blendprod

DRUGS ARE BAD....

MMMMMMMKAYYYYY!!!

image_25.gif

Yeah, I think that girl needs to watch a little South Park to learn the TRUTH about our gov't. :D

Even Cartman knows about the whole Country / Rock-n-Roll issue.

and i know a couple of service people who r not to trhilled with there own country that they here to protect, what do we say to them!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? im a humanist if u will!!!!!!!!!! i try to not distiguishpeople by anything other then if they have a good vibe or not!!!!!!!!!!! like ive said to many off u b4 im from nowhere and everywhere all at once!!!!!!!!! if ur chill welcome, if ur not then oh well!!!!!!!!!

and i know a couple of service people who r not to trhilled with there own country that they here to protect, what do we say to them!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? im a humanist if u will!!!!!!!!!! i try to not distiguishpeople by anything other then if they have a good vibe or not!!!!!!!!!!! like ive said to many off u b4 im from nowhere and everywhere all at once!!!!!!!!! if ur chill welcome, if ur not then oh well!!!!!!!!!

AMEN.

Attn clbgrl23

when will i be meeting u so that u can make an assesment of what type of person i really am after having a good convo with me and seeing what type of person i really am!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?:D

will u be attending nerve tonight by any chance?

Oh honey, we all know what a good person you are, you don't need to waste your time with this one....

Seriously.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Looks like Bing is getting edu-ma-cated. :D

yeah, when he not only thanks people in his reviews, but then goes on to say how much he loves them and felt in a euphoric state of mind, thats when we should be worried the Blingster got a hold of the "happy pill" :tongue: